DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-06-20, 17:04)le__ Wrote: ShowstopperPT, I don't know exactly if this is the right way to do it, but this is what I am using to use xy-vsfilter with dsplayer.

filtersconfig.xml
Code:
<filter name="xyvsfilter" type="extra">
      <guid>{9852A670-F845-491B-9BE6-EBD841B8A613}</guid>
      <osdname>xy-VSFilter</osdname>
    </filter>

mediasconfig.xml (right before the "</rule>" from the desired filetypes)
Code:
<extra>
        <extra filter="xyvsfilter" />
      </extra>
With this I was able to use vsfilter on external subtitles, but internal subs where still handled by the XBMC build-in filter.

And now, to change that, I followed the instructions on xy-vsfilter page:

Quote:XBMC Users: xy-VSFilter cannot be used with a default XBMC installation. Requires DSPlayer add-on for XBMC, libsubs.dll deleted from C:\..\XBMC\system\players\dsplayer\ , 'Use System Filters' enabled in DSPlayer Settings, setting all 'Preferred Decoders' to 'Use Merit' with Win7DSFilterTweaker, and having some basic 32-bit DirectShow Codecs installed (e.g. LAV Video + LAV Audio + Haali Media Splitter + xy-VSFilter).

Since I am using the manual configuration, the only thing I did was to remove the file C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\players\dsplayer\libsubs.dll.
The only bad side, is that doing this you can't enable/disable/change subtitles directly from the XBMC user interface (this will only be available through the trayicon).
Since most of my videos only have one subtitle track (or the track I want is already set as default), this isn't being a big problem for me.
I followed these steps to use the filter xy-VSFilter.
but as I have the ati graphics card, always use (DXVA), and the active filter, since I can not watch movies using (DXVA), and so the playback of movies is impossible because I have several blocks of image.
It is not possible to use the filter and (DXVA)?
greetingsWink

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by HTPCAsus - 2013-06-21, 19:39
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8