DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-11-07, 11:09)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 19:43)hlina Wrote: This is a very interesting question: Will there be a dsplayer Version for Gotham - or any other option for using directshow filters with the upcoming XBMC version? I need this to make frame interpolation (using SVP) happen. As far as I remember, for Frodo a dsplayer version was available already during beta stage (correct me, if my memory is wrong).

XBMC-DSplayer has always been a 1-man project: first tieben20, then 0wing (sorry if I've forgotten/missed somebody), and now Eduard K aka void. Eduard haven't yet announced any plans to release a Gotham-based build. Moreover, I haven't seen him on Russian forums for a while. So at the moment there is no information when and, more importantly, if there will be a Gotham-based XBMC-DSplayer.
Eduard has announced that he will get to XBMC-DSplayer 13.0 no earlier than the New Year.
You forgot blinkseb who did a big part of the subtitle integration and removed with me the dependency for building xbmc without visual studio library which might have been the biggest part of the project.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by tiben20 - 2013-11-09, 05:07
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available58