DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-02-20, 18:24)hentai23 Wrote: well ive gotten a reply from madshi , now lets see what tiben has to offer , i hope we can get something worked out here

(2014-02-20, 18:24)madshi Wrote: Looking at that thread it does not seem as if there's any xbmc/dsplayer dev interested in adding madVR support. Of course I'm available to help out with information, or custom interfaces in madVR, if there's any need/interest. But I don't have the resources to do actual xbmc/dsplayer development.
Well ill look into into it during the first week of march since i have the whole week off. It might be easier the the first time i did it. I wont take into account the fact that i want to add dsplayer to the master branch. That ship has been sailed for a long time.

(2014-02-20, 22:29)vicmanpergar Wrote: After following the story of DSPlayer over the last years, i can tell u madVR + DSPlayer is not gonna happen.
Anyway, it's up to the customer how to deal with it. I love Lav filters and love XBMC, and i'm not gonna refuse to use it, but i have also MPC-HC configured as an external player in XBMC, with madVR. So, i have no problems with it. Even if i can't have the internal XBMC UI while playing MPC-HC, i can still use madVR if i want from XBMC.
It's no deal breaker for me. But this stuff is very subjetive on the person view.

i was close a year ago. I had the code working but it was so messy it was screwing around with the way xbmc was rendering a video so i left the project on the ice at that time

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by tiben20 - 2014-02-20, 23:43
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8