DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-03-17, 23:52)tiben20 Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 21:52)vicmanpergar Wrote: Guys, thanks for all the work, i'm gonna download it and check it later
One lil thing, why don't u move the topic on to a new thread?, i mean , since this is XBMC Gotham + DSPlayer already, so we keep with the trandition
Cheers!
i agree and i think aracnoz with all is work is the one who as the merit to do it Tongue
sorry if i didnt give any update on madvr, im working 5 days a week and going to school 5 days a week so my spare time is dedicated to sleeping right now.

thx guys but i think that there is a responsability to open a new thread like this

the first page should be updated with the lastest info and other things, i don't know if i can do this job

i think that @Roman_V_M has made a great work with this thread in the last year, so my vote is for him Smile

@ tiben20

the coach of my favorite football team has a slogan (Rafa Benitez FORZA NAPOLI ALWAYS Smile)

he is spanish and says... "sin prisa pero sin pausa"

p.s.

guys sorry if I messed up a little bit repositary, do not ever try to edit the text of a commit, github is a great platform but once you have sent a commit is untouchable

and the more you try to work around the problem the more damage you do :\

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by aracnoz - 2014-03-18, 00:38
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8