• 58(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
Thanks for the answer. I read in the dvbviewer thread that RC1 and margros have almost the same switchingtimes with timeshift enabled. But what you are saying is that if i want to use DSPlayer for pvr the only option with timeshift enabled is the margro build?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...=dvbviewer
(2014-05-09, 09:06)Bjur Wrote: Thanks for the answer. I read in the dvbviewer thread that RC1 and margros have almost the same switchingtimes with timeshift enabled.

Gotham has some speed improvement over frodo, but margro's changes make channel switching even faster. Just try it for yourself.

(2014-05-09, 09:06)Bjur Wrote: But what you are saying is that if i want to use DSPlayer for pvr the only option with timeshift enabled is the margro build?

No. Timeshift depends on the addon. The latest dvbviewer addon improves speed with timeshift greatly. With dsplayer for pvr I can only get very limited timeshift: only pause and resume is possible.
(2014-05-07, 11:32)Slurm Wrote: Here's the Gotham final build with margro's changes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5pizbtrdmmzcm...margro.exe

Have fun!

Does it have IMON patch like margro exes from first post ?

(2014-04-17, 12:36)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 18:20)Dinth Wrote: Hi just a quick question, what patch was responsible for "Native iMON support" ? Couldnt get my imon to work without ugly third party apps any other way, now i have Gotham beta3 and my IMON doesnt work at all.

To put it shot: there is no such 'patch' from end-user's perspective. AFAIK, the support is (was?) integrated into the base code.
Patch is exactly that - set of changes to original source code, isnt it ? Smile But no matter how we call that, execs from first post are only way of running xbmc with stable and nice-looking imon support, unfortunately they are out-of-date. It would be so great to extract those changes and add them to Gotham.
(2014-05-10, 08:21)Dinth Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 11:32)Slurm Wrote: Here's the Gotham final build with margro's changes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5pizbtrdmmzcm...margro.exe

Have fun!

Does it have IMON patch like margro exes from first post ?

I took aracnoz's git sources. If the patch is in there, it's also in my build.
any progress on the madvr integration business a few pages back? thanks!
I'm having an issue with PCM audio. I have a few blurays that have a PCM 5.1 track. The problem is they only play in Stereo. They work fine using DVDPlayer and they used to work fine in Frodo.
I've tried all the audio output options. Anyone has an idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2014-05-12, 04:23)randers Wrote: any progress on the madvr integration business a few pages back? thanks!

Noone knew except Tiben20. There is noone else working on it. My suggestion is don't expect anything,if it come to light then good.

BTW Gotham 13.1 beta 1 is online now. Will Aracnoz update DSPlayer with current beta build or just wait for 13.1 Final?
(2014-05-12, 13:50)oldpoem Wrote: Will Aracnoz update DSPlayer with current beta build or just wait for 13.1 Final?

i'm not sure that gotham 13.1 beta 1 has already been released because with the precedents versions, even with all beta and rc, there was a tag on their github source to report a new version
(2014-05-12, 23:04)aracnoz Wrote: i'm not sure that gotham 13.1 beta 1 has already been released because with the precedents versions, even with all beta and rc, there was a tag on their github source to report a new version

It was released earlier today. Not sure about Github.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/
ok

i've updated my github source

for tomorrow i will post the new build

night Smile

edit:

links updated

ciauz
DSPlayer is now my Default XBMC Videoplayer, but i have 2 "Problems"

1. Text-Subtitle looks ugly at default. Is it possible to add a Option to set Texturesize (renderersettings.xml) to Videoresolution (auto, not fixed). At the Moment i use 1920x800 Textureresolution, but if the Videoresolution is smaller than that -> Text-Subtitles become unreadable.

2. is it possible to customize CodecInfo (Textsize, Font, Displayed Items, more Info -> Audio/Videobitrate)

Thanx....
Hi,

Using the Gotham DsPlayer builds, I am having issues with one the the Python API's I use in an Add On script - RenderCapture (see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs...re-capture).

I am calling the code after a video has begun playing. Here is the routine in excerpt:
Code:
                capture = xbmc.RenderCapture()
                capture.capture(width, height, xbmc.CAPTURE_FLAG_CONTINUOUS)
                tar = capture.getAspectRatio()
                capture.waitForCaptureStateChangeEvent(2000)
                aax = capture.getCaptureState()
                if aax == xbmc.CAPTURE_STATE_FAILED:
                elif aax == xbmc.CAPTURE_STATE_DONE:
This executes with a successful capture (CAPTURE_STATE_DONE) consistently with plain vanilla Gotham 13.0 or 13.1.
But consistently fails (CAPTURE_STATE_FAILED) with the DSPlayer builds. This previously worked fine in the Frodo DSPlayer builds. I was wondering if this is implemented differently in the Gotham DSPlayer builds?

Thanks for your help.
question
did anyone compile any build with the MadVR filter that is in the Github?
Curious about it.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-05-16, 12:08)vicmanpergar Wrote: question
Curious about it.

I tried, but with MadVR results were disastrous. Video was played like in 320x240 resolution and I had to do hard reset to my HTPC, because the system became unresponsive.
(2014-05-16, 14:51)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 12:08)vicmanpergar Wrote: question
Curious about it.

I tried, but with MadVR results were disastrous. Video was played like in 320x240 resolution and I had to do hard reset to my HTPC, because the system became unresponsive.

Thanks buddy.
will keep on waiting for it then, and hoping Tiben comes along someday, lol
Cheers
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8