• 71(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2015-01-12, 13:50)oldpainless Wrote: Hi Guys, does anyone know if there is a version of dsplayer based on Kodi 14.1? there seems to be a lot of fixes in that build.

Cheers

DSPlayer is issued in concomitance of an official release of Kodi. Version 14.1 is still under development...
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Music 
(2015-01-09, 13:45)dlmh Wrote: I've updated from 13.2 to Kodi 14.0 Final DSPlayer and the Audio Stream an Subtitle Selection menu from DSPlayer do not work anymore. If I select them during playback I do not get the popup anymore. When I enable Kodi menus instead of DSPlayer it works. Any ideas?
This same problem! Undecided
(2015-01-09, 13:45)dlmh Wrote: I've updated from 13.2 to Kodi 14.0 Final DSPlayer and the Audio Stream an Subtitle Selection menu from DSPlayer do not work anymore. If I select them during playback I do not get the popup anymore. When I enable Kodi menus instead of DSPlayer it works. Any ideas?

i fixed that, i'll make a new build when there will be next official release of kodi
i think for the end of the month

ciauz
(2015-01-25, 14:59)aracnoz Wrote:

i fixed that, i'll make a new build when there will be next official release of kodi

ciauz

Hi aracnoz. First of all thanks for still compiling DSplayer versions for us. Very appreciated. I will wait to update to Kodi to the next update from you.

2 quick general question to all:

1. I read 3D does not work with 14.0 and DSPlayer. Is that correct and is there a possible fix in future releases?

2. Can someone please post how can I get HTTP/RSTP streams to use the Microsoft decoder instead of LAV?
A working mediasconfig code for that.
I want to use the native decoders for live TV because of Timeshift and teletext which LAV doesn't support probable and LAV for everything else..
I can't seem to find an answer to my question. I purchase and then rip my dvd's to my hard drive and at times there are TV episodes that have a commentary track as well as the normal audio track. I can use handbrake to encode both tracks in the .mkv file, is there a way with KODI to select which audio track to play during playback? I can't see any keyboard command to do that from the wiki. I can encode the same video using each audio track but that just takes up a lot more space.

Thanks..
No as far as i know (if there's one, i would like to know too). I know i have L to select sub, and T to switch it on and off, but nothing for the audio streams.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
There is no single hot key to change the track in one stroke, but on most if not all skins, if you bring up the player controls, somewhere on the control bar, usually the far right, there are some small icons. One looks like a speaker, click on that and it brings up the audio interface where you should be able to select the audio track and the subtitle stream. No need to have 2 versions of the file!

TRJB
(2015-01-27, 17:49)vmax Wrote: is there a way with KODI to select which audio track to play during playback? I can't see any keyboard command to do that from the wiki.

One can modify keypad.xml under userdata to have one key to change audio tracks. I use the number 2 for changing audio tracks (along with number 1 for changing subtitles) only when under fullscreenvideo. This is just an example as you could select any key for AudioNextLanguage.

<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<one>ShowSubtitles</one>
<two>AudioNextLanguage</two>
<three>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10123)</three>
<four>Number4</four>
<five>Number5</five>
<six>Number6</six>
<seven>Number7</seven>
<eight>Number8</eight>
<nine>Number9</nine>
<c>CodecInfo</c>
<pageup>AspectRatio</pageup>
<numpadzero>SmallStepBack</numpadzero>>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
That's great news!

Thanks for your feedback and help guys!
(2015-01-27, 12:48)Bjur Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 14:59)aracnoz Wrote:

ciauz

Hi aracnoz. First of all thanks for still compiling DSplayer versions for us. Very appreciated. I will wait to update to Kodi to the next update from you.

2 quick general question to all:

1. I read 3D does not work with 14.0 and DSPlayer. Is that correct and is there a possible fix in future releases?

2. Can someone please post how can I get HTTP/RSTP streams to use the Microsoft decoder instead of LAV?
A working mediasconfig code for that.
I want to use the native decoders for live TV because of Timeshift and teletext which LAV doesn't support probable and LAV for everything else..

Any help?
Problem with AC3-Filter:
Normally, AC3 Filter displays an icon in the notification area. However, this only works for the first video I am playing. When I start another video, the icon appears, but it disappears once I hover the mouse cursor over it. Does anybody know how to fix this?
(2015-01-28, 02:58)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 17:49)vmax Wrote: is there a way with KODI to select which audio track to play during playback? I can't see any keyboard command to do that from the wiki.

One can modify keypad.xml under userdata to have one key to change audio tracks. I use the number 2 for changing audio tracks (along with number 1 for changing subtitles) only when under fullscreenvideo. This is just an example as you could select any key for AudioNextLanguage.

<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<one>ShowSubtitles</one>
<two>AudioNextLanguage</two>
<three>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10123)</three>
<four>Number4</four>
<five>Number5</five>
<six>Number6</six>
<seven>Number7</seven>
<eight>Number8</eight>
<nine>Number9</nine>
<c>CodecInfo</c>
<pageup>AspectRatio</pageup>
<numpadzero>SmallStepBack</numpadzero>>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>

Didn't know this workaround, thanks a lot
Does it notify u on screen the name of the track? I mean, changing tracks with one key is nice if u know what u are listening to.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
Hello
when i Play a movie with DVDPlayer over SMB Share i have no Problems but when i will Play over DSplayer Crash Kodi.
when Play a movie from Local is all fine.
Is this a BUG ?
Can i fix it?
I will try a Windows 2008 NAS for all my Media and i use ac3filter for Audio Decoding.
Then a another question, can i use DSplayer for Play Flac or mp3 files?

thanks for answers
(2015-01-31, 11:58)vicmanpergar Wrote: Didn't know this workaround, thanks a lot
Does it notify u on screen the name of the track? I mean, changing tracks with one key is nice if u know what u are listening to.

Yes, when you press the assigned key it shows you the name of the track.
(2015-01-31, 20:44)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-31, 11:58)vicmanpergar Wrote: Didn't know this workaround, thanks a lot

Yes, when you press the assigned key it shows you the name of the track.

Cool!
Thanks
HTPC
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8