DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
Hello

I'm very new to this stuff but i like to test madVR. I downloaded the madVR version and installed. I installed the LAV splitter, madVR and ffdshow. I followed a guide and i'm able to play videos with MPC-HT and madVR.

In Kodi i enabled madVR as renderer but i'm not able to play any file. I tried to use 'Use system filters (direct show merits)' but the same result.
I'm able to play some .wmv files with dsplayer and madVR but all other types fail.

I played a bit with 'filter configurations' and add four filters LAV splitter,LAV audio decoder,LAV video decoder and Haali media splitter (found in a guide) but still unable to play.
I found an entry in the logs. I guess the file couldn't be played because the correct filter couldn't be loaded. But where can i configure the filter to load? (in my exmaple for .mp4 files)

Code:
CDSPlayer::Process - Creating DS Graph
00:55:31 T:876  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://profile/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
00:55:31 T:876  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
00:55:31 T:876  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://masterprofile/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
00:55:31 T:876  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml does not exist. Skipping.
00:55:31 T:876  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
00:55:31 T:876  NOTICE: Successfully loaded rules
00:55:31 T:876  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertAudioRenderer Successfully added "" to the graph
00:55:31 T:876   FATAL: CFGFilterFile::Create CoCreateInstance failed!
00:55:31 T:876   ERROR: CFGLoader::InsertFilter Failed to create filter "mp4source"
00:55:31 T:876   ERROR: CFGLoader::LoadFilterRules Failed to insert the source filter
00:55:31 T:876   ERROR: CFGManager::RenderFileXbmc Failed to load filters rules
00:55:31 T:876   ERROR: CDSPlayer::Process - Failed creating DS Graph

It would be nice if someone can short explain where and what i have to configure to use dsplayer and madVR.

Thanks you in advance.

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by _Andy_ - 2015-03-27, 01:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8