DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2015-03-28, 01:43)hentai23 Wrote: great guide , ive used your preset config files in order to get this baby up and running and followed parts of your guide to polish my current lav filters and madvr config , btw one issue with the setup , ive noticed xysubfilter doesnt get loaded , this should be replaced for your XyVSFilter Auto since it is depreciated for quite a while ago , as the xy devs told me over at doom9 and we now have the requirements at hand in order to use xysubfilter which as you know is madvr renderer

another question , is there a way to integrate pixel shader from potplayer , it uses cuda and works with lav filters its a ffdshow raw videoprocessing replacement that works better

btw ive installed the x64 version of AV splitter and left its settings at default, only thing i did was select register source filter and selected the unchecked realmedia filetype to make sure it supports everything i suppose

btw is the kodi dsplayer madvr build from aracnoz, the x64 build of kodi , i hope so , if not please post a x64 build

btw ive noticed the kodi gui overlay reacting quite sluggish in a movie , whats up with that?

XySubFilter was just used as an example of how to add filters. You would have to add a subtitle filter on your own.

The Kodi gui is sluggish if using madVR as the renderer. You will have to open the madVR configuration panel and adjust the value for "How many frames shall be presented in advance from 8 to 1 to eliminate this lag. If you have buffering or tearing, this value would have to be increased.

That lag is the one unfortunate side effect of using madVR with Kodi.

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Warner306 - 2015-03-28, 02:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8