DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2015-03-28, 22:54)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-03-28, 20:57)oldpoem Wrote: I experienced few crashes but most of the time it works fine. In my test one thing I found that if enable "auto adjust display refresh rate" I need to raise this value more when use MadVR. Usually when use EVR I set this around 2.6 seconds for my TV. But with MadVR I need to raise this to 4++ seconds. It lessen the crashes or blackscreen bugs I encountered with MadVR.

And MadVR refresh rate change doesn't work without this option disable. You need both options enale in Kodi & MadVR to make it works.

You should let madVR do the refresh rate switching instead. All you have to do is list the display modes available for your TV, and madVR will do the switching based on the refresh rate of the content.

You need Kodi option enable for live stream which handled by DVDPlayer. So I'd say you needs to enable both. The TV changes mode fine without inputing any modes in madvr settings.

For more clarification, I didn't input any modes in madvr settings just enable it but with kodi option enable, tv changes mode fine. So I when I disable kodi option to test. TV didn't change modes probably because I didn't input any in MadVR settings. So seem like this settings in MadVR is not needed much because Kodi did changed TV mode when media started. You just need madvr option to be enable though.

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by oldpoem - 2015-03-28, 23:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8