DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2015-03-31, 15:19)oldpoem Wrote:
(2015-03-31, 15:11)aracnoz Wrote: but this problem it's related to this exe or it occurs with all dsplayer madvr version that forces to have kodi in windowed mode?

anyway to have kodi in fullscreen exclusive mode you have to select EVR as renderer

i have to force this otherwise madVR will not be displayed

Uhm not sure, I just test it with different fps file and decide to test DVDPlayer as well. So maybe it's normal behaviour of KodiMadVR.

I can live with it though since I'm using DVDPlayer only with live stream and can't remember seeing any 24fps livestream anywhere.

Just a thought , could it be set as script in context menu "play with dvdplayer" change renderer to evr, kodi truefullscreen, play with dvdplayer and change back when stop?

Edit: Found some interesting behaviour. In MadVR settings when select change mode to enable. And select restore mode when player close option, Kodi seem to stay lock at last madvr refresh rate maybe because it didn't really close just stop playback and Kodi still render with MadVR. But with this behaviour all DVDPlayer playback got lock to those MadVR refresh rate as well. The funny thing is all DVDPlayback@this moment play very smooth (24p).

Sure... u have to set it to the other one, when leaving full screen, that's normal, as u got.
It was this way since the first KodiMadVR version. It's not an uncommon behaviour.
As for DVDPlayer part, can't help, i never use it....
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by vicmanpergar - 2015-03-31, 15:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8