• 91(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2015-03-31, 15:11)aracnoz Wrote: but this problem it's related to this exe or it occurs with all dsplayer madvr version that forces to have kodi in windowed mode?

anyway to have kodi in fullscreen exclusive mode you have to select EVR as renderer

i have to force this otherwise madVR will not be displayed

Uhm not sure, I just test it with different fps file and decide to test DVDPlayer as well. So maybe it's normal behaviour of KodiMadVR.

I can live with it though since I'm using DVDPlayer only with live stream and can't remember seeing any 24fps livestream anywhere.

Just a thought , could it be set as script in context menu "play with dvdplayer" change renderer to evr, kodi truefullscreen, play with dvdplayer and change back when stop?

Edit: Found some interesting behaviour. In MadVR settings when select change mode to enable. And select restore mode when player close option, Kodi seem to stay lock at last madvr refresh rate maybe because it didn't really close just stop playback and Kodi still render with MadVR. But with this behaviour all DVDPlayer playback got lock to those MadVR refresh rate as well. The funny thing is all DVDPlayback@this moment play very smooth (24p).
(2015-03-31, 15:19)oldpoem Wrote:
(2015-03-31, 15:11)aracnoz Wrote: but this problem it's related to this exe or it occurs with all dsplayer madvr version that forces to have kodi in windowed mode?

anyway to have kodi in fullscreen exclusive mode you have to select EVR as renderer

i have to force this otherwise madVR will not be displayed

Uhm not sure, I just test it with different fps file and decide to test DVDPlayer as well. So maybe it's normal behaviour of KodiMadVR.

I can live with it though since I'm using DVDPlayer only with live stream and can't remember seeing any 24fps livestream anywhere.

Just a thought , could it be set as script in context menu "play with dvdplayer" change renderer to evr, kodi truefullscreen, play with dvdplayer and change back when stop?

Edit: Found some interesting behaviour. In MadVR settings when select change mode to enable. And select restore mode when player close option, Kodi seem to stay lock at last madvr refresh rate maybe because it didn't really close just stop playback and Kodi still render with MadVR. But with this behaviour all DVDPlayer playback got lock to those MadVR refresh rate as well. The funny thing is all DVDPlayback@this moment play very smooth (24p).

Sure... u have to set it to the other one, when leaving full screen, that's normal, as u got.
It was this way since the first KodiMadVR version. It's not an uncommon behaviour.
As for DVDPlayer part, can't help, i never use it....
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
i suppose that "change mode" in madvr it's thinked for a normal mediaplyer

in my case if i want to change refresh with madvr and turn back to original 60hz when stop i have to select kodi and madvr to change refresh

anyway now with delay playback set in madvr seems work fine even with only kodi that manage the change refresh,

i work on the option "use fullscreen windows rather than true fullscreen"... now it's avaiable even with madvr but i suggest to use kodi in windowed mode if we want use madvr as renderer

otherwise it will be alot of switch resolution on playstart and stop

it's your choice now Smile

i added the options to enable "delay play back in madvr"

here another exe

http://www.mediafire.com/download/55igib...madvr3.rar
Thanks Aracnoz
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
guys I am just realized that with madVR 0.87.15 on Kodi DSPlayer works XySubfilterSmile ... to make it work on evr I should do a big job ..

I have to just fix something with the texture because if you view the stats of DSPlayer with "o" the subtitles become a big white box...

then if you display the gui of kodi they return to work fine...

I think it will be a simple thing

So in the last month

no more xml to configure the rules

madvr and surprise xysubfilter ... we are on the top of the quality Big Grin
What does "no xml to configure the rules" mean? Will Xy-SubFilter be included with the installation of DSPlayer?
(2015-03-31, 21:52)Warner306 Wrote: What does "no xml to configure the rules" mean? Will Xy-SubFilter be included with the installation of DSPlayer?

Aracnoz meant he added ablity to config filters / mediaconfig through Kodi GUI so no need to edit those 2 xml with editors.
(2015-03-31, 19:32)aracnoz Wrote: guys I am just realized that with madVR 0.87.15 on Kodi DSPlayer works XySubfilterSmile ... to make it work on evr I should do a big job ..

I have to just fix something with the texture because if you view the stats of DSPlayer with "o" the subtitles become a big white box...

then if you display the gui of kodi they return to work fine...

I think it will be a simple thing

So in the last month

no more xml to configure the rules

madvr and surprise xysubfilter ... we are on the top of the quality Big Grin

damn that was fast, cant wait for the xysubfilter+madvr dsplayer build , now only big issue to fix is the random crashing and most of all the laggy GUI and ill be a happy camper
(2015-03-31, 22:36)hentai23 Wrote: damn that was fast, cant wait for the xysubfilter+madvr dsplayer build , now only big issue to fix is the random crashing and most of all the laggy GUI and ill be a happy camper

What's random crashing. Laggy GUI ? KodiMadVR runs rock-solid here & not lag with GUI.
I believe the slight lag in the menus can't be fixed because of the way madVR renders frames in advance. You can change the amount of frames rendered in advance but you will have to live with the lag. It is a small sacrifice for better color conversion and scaling.

What needs to be addressed are the crashes that occur when backing out to the menu during playback.
(2015-03-31, 23:43)Warner306 Wrote: I believe the slight lag in the menus can't be fixed because of the way madVR renders frames in advance. You can change the amount of frames rendered in advance but you will have to live with the lag. It is a small sacrifice for better color conversion and scaling.

What needs to be addressed are the crashes that occur when backing out to the menu during playback.

I believed Aracnoz said he had to stopped the playback for now when back out to main menu during playback. Which is default behaviour with latest build. Not sure why but I hardly back out to main menu, so I didn't notice there was a problem doing that. All my needs were with in playback menu and I found it's ok in responsiveness.
xysubtitle already works with the last version in my signature... there is only a problem with the texturestage that i just fixed, i will post a new build for that

but there is a strange behavior because xysubfilter self closes when there is only external subtitles

so it works only when there is at least an internal subtitle

i don't know if this it's a bug or something related on how madvr manage xysubfilter... i don't know how this new method of subfilter works

when you install xysubfilter in the system appear two filter

xysubfilter and xysubfilterautoloader

i think we have to load xysubfilter

you can already test... do not worry if it comes out a big white square instead of letters, i have just fixed this

try to figure out why don't work with only external subtitle

p.s.

you have to unistall xyvsfilter first and then install xysubfilter
(2015-04-01, 00:51)aracnoz Wrote: xysubtitle already works with the last version in my signature... there is only a problem with the texturestage that i just fixed, i will post a new build for that

but there is a strange behavior because xysubfilter self closes when there is only external subtitles

so it works only when there is at least an internal subtitle

i don't know if this it's a bug or something related on how madvr manage xysubfilter... i don't know how this new method of subfilter works

when you install xysubfilter in the system appear two filter

xysubfilter and xysubfilterautoloader

i think we have to load xysubfilter

you can already test... do not worry if it comes out a big white square instead of letters, i have just fixed this

try to figure out why don't work with only external subtitle

p.s.

you have to unistall xyvsfilter first and then install xysubfilter

xysubfilterautoloader is needed when there is only an external subtitle file, at least it is with Media Player Classic BE.
I believed this was an issue and could occur as well with DSPlayer.

https://code.google.com/p/xy-vsfilter/is...ail?id=156
(2015-04-01, 01:30)oldpoem Wrote: I believed this was an issue and could occur as well with DSPlayer.

https://code.google.com/p/xy-vsfilter/is...ail?id=156

"O' Mostr"

is too hard to translate the meaning of this exclamation of my dialect
the "Napoletano"

anyway you have practically found the solution Smile
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8