Show freezes after about 30 seconds
Trying to watch sopranos s05, sd content, xvid codec. Pi is on a wired network to the server and is on the frodo openelec build. All seasons have worked fine until I tried starting s05. It will play about 30 seconds thn freeze. I can skip forward 30 seconds and it will play again out of sync, then freeze again after 30 seconds. Video plays fine via xbmc windows and xbmc on my iPad. In fact I'm currently air playing it via plex on my iPad to xbmc on the pi and its playing great. I'm pretty sure this issue is solely with the pi. Any ideas? I can post a debug log tomorrow if necessary.
I would start with information what distribution you using ? XBian, Openelec, Raspbmc or XBMC on Raspbian ?
also more details what version of distribution and what version of XBMC
The out of sync + hang bug was fixed around Christmas. Make sure you are using a recent version.
(2013-02-03, 12:36)popcornmix Wrote: The out of sync + hang bug was fixed around Christmas. Make sure you are using a recent version.

It's openelec, should it update itself? Can I upgrade it without erasing everything on the SD card? I want to say its rc2 on there currently.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show freezes after about 30 seconds0