Win XBMC FRODO and MP TV Server 1.3.beta Installproblems
Hi,

First, I have a Multiboot PC with several HTPC Installs. On the first I use XBMC Frodo with DVBViewer and Recordingservice - all works fine. On the second I try to install MP 1.3 beta Server with XBMC Frodo but have a lot of Problems:

- I install MP TV Server 1.3.only and configured it
- then download Mediaportal _v130beta_TVServerXBMC _Plugin_bin_rev120 and extract it. Now I have 2 Folders with Release and Debug. I dont know where this dlls to copy. Should it be copy to MP Plugin Folder ?
- Wiki makes be very confused about this - I could not find a XBMCTVServer .dll

Please Help

Best Regards
Harald
(2013-02-03, 23:44)Haraldpeter Wrote: - Wiki makes be very confused about this - I could not find a XBMCTVServer .dll

Search the release folder. It should be there.
You copy the dll from the release folder and put it in: programs/team media portal/tv service/plugins

I'm doing that from memory so might be slightly different to that but its something like it Smile
Smile 
Hi,

oh - ESET Smart Security kills this dll.because of a virus - so i cannot find that in Release.
Of course I dont believe that and configure ESET to ignore this dll.

Now it works

Best Regards
Haraldpeter
I also write this post because I have a similar problem.
I installed MediaPortal 1.3.0 final + TVServerXBMC v1.2.200.120 plugin, but displays error xbmc version obsolete.
Any suggestions?
- Zotac IONITX-A
- 4gb DDR2
- Antec Fusion350
- Win7 64bit
- XBMC V12 Frodo
- XBMConIMON by Parsley

*** Second is the first loser ***
I think there are 2 versions of the 1.2.200.120 DLL. One for 1.3 and one for 1.2.3. The files are hosted here:
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...rxbmc.html

EDIT.
I have tested the DLL with the RC release but not the final (didn't realise it had come out). The DLL may not be compatible.
-----------------------------------
Front End: Asrock ION 3D running OpenElec - Backend: Dedicated server Running Ubuntu with TBS 6981 DVB-S2 USB
in your opinion is better to wait or go to the previous version?
- Zotac IONITX-A
- 4gb DDR2
- Antec Fusion350
- Win7 64bit
- XBMC V12 Frodo
- XBMConIMON by Parsley

I'm actually not using either now. I've swapped to TVheadend. Mediaportal is very easy to set-up but the TV service crashes very easily too. I didn't find any difference between 1.2.3 and 1.3. They both crashed at random points.
-----------------------------------
Front End: Asrock ION 3D running OpenElec - Backend: Dedicated server Running Ubuntu with TBS 6981 DVB-S2 USB
do you use TVheadend on windows?
- Zotac IONITX-A
- 4gb DDR2
- Antec Fusion350
- Win7 64bit
- XBMC V12 Frodo
- XBMConIMON by Parsley

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC FRODO and MP TV Server 1.3.beta Installproblems0