XMBC not working, please help.
I had XMBC on my Ipad for awhile but suddenly it is not working anymore. I got a black screen, nothing show up. I have removed it from Cydia, and also removed the folder from:

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC

but I still did not work after I re-installed XMBC. I have done many times, but no lucks. Do you guys have any ideas? I think there is still having a cache some where in the Ipad. Please help.

Thanks,
Uninstall Display Out. If no one beats me to it, I'll e-mail the author of Display Out to see if he can do anything about the XBMC compatibility issue.
Or someone gets me that app and i will have a look into our code *cough* ... stupid thing needs to be purchased via cydia - i'm not going to do that ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ah, it's one by Ryan Petrich. I'm actually a big fan of his jailbreak tweaks, and he seems very good about making them not break other stuff (as in, they're very trust worthy).
Ah ha, Display Out has a big warning on it in Cydia saying it's not working yet in iOS 6.1! So the issue is on his side and he is working on a fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XMBC not working, please help.0