3D Movie overlay
Was wondering if there is any 3D movie overlays available with this skin. Love this skin so want to stick with it just like to know can I do anything else to identify my 3D movies on my collections beside the downloading my own covers which I already have done. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

Bigjodberman
Hiya - I guess I could had a file name flag hack type thing. I wonder does confulence display a 3d overlay if you have a 3d in the filename?
(2013-02-04, 17:51)Sharpe Wrote: Hiya - I guess I could had a file name flag hack type thing. I wonder does confulence display a 3d overlay if you have a 3d in the filename?

Before I used this awesome skin I used confulence and still didn't have any overlay at the time. (only used it Eden 11)I But I know with my Boxee Box it looks at the NFO file and it looks under Genre so as long as you have the word 3D there is will add the 3D overlay. Nice little feature and a good way to identify what is 3D and what is not in your collection.

Thanks

bigjdoberman
As a bit of a trial test run I've added a 3D flag that uses a naming hack to display it. If you have "3dbd" in the filename it will display the 3d flag amongst the other regular flags. The changes are in the download link and in the SVN.
btw i did this before Smile i posted it in the main thread.
Thanks Guys, I will try both methods and see what I can get going.

BigjdobermanBig Grin
(2013-02-08, 23:33)fma965 Wrote: btw i did this before Smile i posted it in the main thread.

Oh yeah of course. Nice one - I'm going to add that 3d case as well.

Cheers
Thanks, this site Rocks.. The support is unbelievable and what Great software... To think I was impressed with my Boxee Box a few months back right before I got an apple TV 2....LOL

Thanks Again

BigjdobemanSmile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Movie overlay0