WIP Very large font for screensaver.
Hello.

I'm working on simple screensaver written in python that should display digital clock.
Currently, I just displaying time on label control. But largest font that I found in fonts.xml is WeatherTemp . It's size is only 80pt, so label with text "00:00:00" fills only ~20% of screen width. But I want label to fill whole screen.

Is there any way to define my own font in addon? I tried to put my fonts.xml into "720p" directory in my addon, but it does not work.

Alternatively, could someone suggest free LCD digits art to use in my screensaver instead of displaying text?
Also, is there any way to draw on screen from python? E.g. draw dots, lines, circles, render fonts, etc...
yes, addons can create their own GUI - have f.e. a look at "the big picture" addon which is using this. There should also be documentation in our wiki.
I have checked the source for the "The Big Picture" addon. I see, that there are used custom fonts like "font48b", but I can't find where this font is declared. Search points only to "main.xml" where this font is used.
Could you please point me for a declaration of this font?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Very large font for screensaver.0