XBMC 11 to 12 - Not all movies are showing?
I recently updated to 12 and i have notices some of my movies are not in the library. I tried importing/exporting but no success. Anyone else have this problem? I have since gone back to 11 and all movies are there. I have the movies over several HD that are currently not all online... Does this have something to do with it?
In order to add files to library the sources need to be available, dont they? I note that Frodo is very particular about sources being powered on and available to XBMC if not its a PITA even browsing library where sources are disconnected, grinds the whole lot to a halt, one can only imagine what else happens for instance I have tons of problems when a source is not online/available usualy SMB or NFS.

uNi
Why would they need to be online? In XBMC 11 they are not online but they still show in the library with no problems. I dont want to scan the whole thing in XBMC again because there are over 2000 movies and about 100 of them have custom entries (foreign titles into english etc). Will take too long to do it... Any one else have this problem?

Also, what is PITA?
If you have a source that is not available you will not be able to add these sources or its contents to library in V12 idk how this applies any differently to foreign/custom titles.
See meaning of PITA

I have noted that when sources are not available causes many unforseen behaiviours, yours is one of them, I have several of my own and Its part of a bug report that is apparently going no where hence my interest and reply to your issue. See http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13602 for some of the causes of unavailable or powered off sources.

uNi

OK so if i power them all, load up XBMC 12 for the first time, will it always show the movies even though on different sessions i turn off some HD's?
Looks like XBMC 12 is more like a BETA then?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11 to 12 - Not all movies are showing?0