Req 3d Support MKV 3D MVC
(2014-11-05, 20:42)cncb Wrote: Funny but if I could do it myself I certainly wouldn't be posting here...
so can't any of us - that's why we gave that answer Wink ffmpeg and low level codec stuff is not our business or expertise.
Hi,

I just want to add my own request for this. Kodi can play everything I have in full quality EXCEPT 3D Blu Rays of which I have about 110.

I know interest in 3D varies and some studios seem ready to forget about it but a great new 3D blu came out just yesterday so it really does exist for the moment.

I would like to ask just where the hold up is... I understand a little bit above about FFMpeg and hope that if the hold up is there that something will move forward. I don't understand why the $49 VideoME box runs an older version of XMBC and yet has the ability to do this.

If VideoMe is truly a "partner" as listed here then what time frame was agreed upon for them to have this feature exclusively?

-Brian
VidonMe uses the native android player for that, its not xbmc decoding that MVC file.
VidonMe is not a partner but just a sponsor. They donated us a fair amount of money and comply to GPL. As wsnipex mentioned, they are using a closed source player/hw decoder on their box to achive this, so there is no way for us to integrate it.
Thank you you for Clarifying.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3d Support MKV 3D MVC2