• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Video language script for audio & subtitle streams
Could be possible but it's too much work so no.
(2013-02-28, 13:25)`Black Wrote: Could be possible but it's too much work so no.

ok thanks for the quick and honest answer
a follow up question lets say i get it so the subtitle is combined into the container file the .MKV then it should work right.
Yes but don't forget to rescan the files if you do that.
(2013-02-28, 14:40)`Black Wrote: Yes but don't forget to rescan the files if you do that.

ofc cool thanks alot for ur answers. now i either have to repack like 700 movies let alone tvshows Tongue or try and get some with them included.
Black, the cl.ly link in the first post it not working, but the copy paste method of the Github address obviously works.
Thanks, it's fixed.
I'm having an issue with either the script or the fade label, not sure which one is it. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1354471
Fadelabel is the problem but I could update the script so that it doesn't set empty properties.

Edit: Hm that's not possible because I would have to remove the AudioChannel and AudioCodec properties. So you can't use a fadelabel I'm afraid. Use a list and animate it with AlarmClock.
If i use <info>Window.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1)</info> it skips the empty values but then i cannot use formatting.. hmmh

Just to make sure i understand what is happening if i use it like this and there is only 1 subtitle it scrolls through the existing non-empty property + 1 empty space, and that's why it looks like it's skipping the empty properties?

PHP Code:
<label>[UPPERCASE][B]$INFO[Window.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1)][/B][/UPPERCASE] [UPPERCASE][B]$INFO[Window.Property(SubtitleLanguage.2)][/B][/UPPERCASE
It's not skipping them, they are just empty. A fadelabel doesn't seem to skip if you add <label></label>. You can use the style also with info. Just add a font like this:

PHP Code:
<font>
    <
name>font12</name>
    <
filename>arial.ttf</name>
    <
size>12</size>
    <
style>uppercase bold</style>
</
font
Nm.
Well the fadelabel is now sorted and on to the next problem, it's returning false subtitle properties. Audio properties have been spot on so far.

It seems to be obsessed with returning RUM (Romanian) when in reality according to streamdetails table i have in about 5 movies. It feels little bit like it's not clearing the properties. Some of my movies can have as many as 20-30 subtitles.

My database has gone through so many upgrades that i'll redo it first, maybe that'll solve it.
I'm clearing just the first 10 because I never thought anyone would have more... can I ask why you need 30 subtitles?
DVD's can have that many, atleast here in Finland. First we have all the Nordic countries, then rest of the major European languages etc. If you use makemkv to convert them to mkv and don't remove unwanted languages that what you'll end up with.
Ok, try latest git, script now clears 1 to 99.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Video language script for audio & subtitle streams3