• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Video language script for audio & subtitle streams
Thanks, everything's fine now.
How about support for music videos? To be honest i'm not sure if this would be very useful. It does not make sense to add it for music video clips but for concert bluray/dvd's it would atleast to some extent.

Right now if you open a movie information, exit, and open a music video information it shows the properties from the movie. I've blocked showing the flags with a visibility condition for now.
I have concert videos in my movie library. Makes more sense because those have movie posters while you have 16:9 images for music videos. It's up to the skinner to only show language flags for movies and episodes.
I use Concertdb scraper which scrapes from TMDB but they are still music videos. It scrapes standard posters and i already enabled more views for music videos in Confluence and didn't have to change pretty much anything, only enable same views/controls for music videos that are enabled for movies.

The script looks simple enough though to figure out, and with the help of json wiki i could try enabling it myself.
First of all great Script! :-)

I was told my question belongs here:
I got one question, dunno if possible though. If a movie has more than one countries of origin in the info (or XWMM) or there is no tagline then the info screen of the movie in aeon nox wont show any origin flags at all.
Is it possible to show all the flags?

Cheers
(2013-03-06, 23:55)BugRaider84 Wrote: First of all great Script! :-)

I got one question, dunno if possible though. If a movie has more than one countries of origin in the info (or XWMM) or there is no tagline then the info screen of the movie in aeon nox wont show any origin flags at all.

Cheers

has nothing to do with this script. the country info label is delivered by xbmc itself.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-03-07, 01:21)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-03-06, 23:55)BugRaider84 Wrote: First of all great Script! :-)

Cheers

has nothing to do with this script. the country info label is delivered by xbmc itself.

Really? But since I got this script the country flags are showing up...
But it doesn't show countries of origin, it shows the language of the audio and/or subtitle streams. Maybe you're just misinterpreting the flags.
Well maybe I was a bit confusing...

I changed a couple of things in my aeon nox master skin folder. Mostly according to this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157923

While adding this particular script to my skin it changed of course that I can see now the audio language and the subtitle language but your script came with the country flag as well. At least since I changed it. The only thing I changed afterwards was to make them round too using another script according to the topic above.

Well now it looks like this:

As you can see there is a US country flag rounded just underneath the title. Maybe I got it wrong or I forgot a step in between so there is another reason for the country flag showing up but neurosis13 who created the mod for the colored icons told me as well that this script is responsible for the country flags. Or is there another script for that? did they already show up with the new git version of aeon nox master and I haven't seen it? Please help :-)
Production country for a movie is provided by the movie scraper you use and this script has nothing to do with it. By copying the rounded flags into place you only replaced the default Aeon Nox country label that is shown left to the plot outline.

If the production country is missing then it's missing. You can probably use a .nfo file to provide your own production country.
(2013-03-07, 20:10)toiva Wrote: Production country for a movie is provided by the movie scraper you use and this script has nothing to do with it. By copying the rounded flags into place you only replaced the default Aeon Nox country label that is shown left to the plot outline.

If the production country is missing then it's missing. You can probably use a .nfo file to provide your own production country.

Aahh alright thanks ... I'm a bit smarter again ;-)

btw the info wouldn't change it ... it's a problem when there are more than 1 production countries or no tagline .... then no flag is shown.
Hi Black
Thanks a lot for the addon! It works great for DialogVideoInfo.xml as <onload> is inside <window>.

I'm using Confluence's "Media info 2" view. I would like to see the flags in the movie list itself (ViewsVideoLibrary.xml) as well, either
1.) as part of the movie list, next to the HD/SD logo (shown for all movies at the same time)
or at least
2.) as part of the Audio Codec flags on the right (only shown for one movie at the time)

I assume 2.) is easier as Window.Property exists only once per window. But I can't get it to work as <onload> would not run inside a <control>.

1.) would be awesome!! Smile

Any hints on how I can do this?

Thanks, Johnny
Add a button to the list view's focusedlayout and run the script with <onfocus>. I didn't test that and it could slow down the navigation but it should work.

PS: The script is on the official repo now.
Black Thanks for this script, very useful, I added it to my skin.

With the help of phil65, the latest version of the script features a backend mode so you can display the languages directly in your views. The script also has support for music videos now.

Please let me know if there are any problems -> https://github.com/Black09/script.videolanguage ... I will submit it to the official repo if it runs fine.

To run the script with backend mode, add this to MyVideoNav.xml:
PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.videolanguage)">RunScript(script.videolanguage,backend=True)</onload

You don't need to run the script in the video info dialog if it runs in the background!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Video language script for audio & subtitle streams3