Req Series Link from within XBMC
HI

I'm not sure if this is the right place? This is probably a feature request.

What I would like, if possible is a series record option from with the context menu in xbmc epg.

I assume this is a plugin feature and not tvheadend as this is currently supported from the web interface.

Is this possible? Can it be easily added?

Many thanks

David
I too would like to be able to do this.
Me too! Reading other forum threads they suggest that it's the backend system that needs to have series link functions which Tvheadend does have (on my Synology NAS anyway). So hopefully it requires the Tvheadend client add-on to be modified then it will work. I'll see if I can reach out to the add-on developer for Tvheadend which is Lars Op den Kamp. Fingers crossed.
But XBMC need to be able to handle series link requests, which I don't think it does at the moment.

I really would like to see this feature implimented (I use TVHeadend) its the main reason why the wife won't use XBMC and keeps going back to Windows Media Center!
I had searched the forums to see if this was possible. As it appears it's not, I'll add my vote to have this feature.
HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
None of my channels seem to provide this "series link" field so the only way to auto-schedule recordings is by matching the show title. What I'm saying is that in order for this feature to be useful for all users it can't rely solely on the series link parameter.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series Link from within XBMC0