Broken Fanart URLs since Frodo-Upgrade
Hi,

since I upgraded to Frodo, I am experiencing an issue with my Slideshow Screensaver: The URLs are invalid and it seems a local cache does not exist. I was told that this is not an issue with the addon. Furthermore, I checked and don't have any NFO-Files but one (without a URL) but the issue occurs on multiple movies (but not all).

The issue: My problem is that when the Slideshow Screensaver starts, I get messages like this in my log:
Quote:12:14:47 T:140182239164160 DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/650/4...iginal.jpg
Looking at the URL I get:
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>CF132A18BA471C02</RequestId><HostId>VqjOl1pxT7OD8RquP4PF0Dd7IvsRVUZjwyq8DuLC5USt7Cn8hYTP5/QKwskYvy8a</HostId></Error>

I would assume maybe the URL is outdated? I am not sure where this issue originates from. I would be willing to reset my library for a new scan but only if I don't loose all info on what I watched, where I am and what file maps to which movie (sometimes selected manually). Is there a possibility that the database can be rebuild with the correct URLs without loosing this information?

Regards,
Javex
Same problem here ... working on a fix now.
You need to refresh your library basically. Nothing else will grab you the new URLs at this point.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broken Fanart URLs since Frodo-Upgrade0