FIOS
I am sorry for posting. I have looked in all forums including mediaportal,argustv, and XBMC and can not find an answer. It seems that FIOS is not a popular subject.

Well if you can please help.
I am looking to setup an HTPC server with xbmc clients. I would like to use windows XP. Can someone please recommend a Turner card that wont be to hard to setup? And what backend should i use?
I would love to use the Ceton InfiniTV 4 but as i understand it doesnt really work without some hacking and also doesnt support recording.

Id love to be able to:
1. schedule multiple recordings
2. watch live tvs from multiple client xbmc clients.
3. be able to use it as a slingbox type device.

Thank you for a reply. I cant wait to get this going!! =)

just noticed i posted this in the wrong place. Please delete
Please don't cross-post. Threads merged.
Hd homerun prime + nextpvr
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks bry. I have an old pc and was hoping to stick to it for a little while. well i guess ill wait =(
(2013-02-12, 01:19)CORRUPT27 Wrote: Thanks bry. I have an old pc and was hoping to stick to it for a little while. well i guess ill wait =(

What do you mean? Hdhr will stream to xbmc via upnp. Look at project connect by SiliconDust
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I didnt know that. Thanks
(2013-03-01, 07:03)CORRUPT27 Wrote: I didnt know that. Thanks

Google is your friend

IMPORTANT:
Believe me i googled but the information is all over the place. Alot of conflicting information. I hear that you can record everything with the HDHOMERUN PRIME http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=148152
but some say you can not even the mythtv forum says no.

Sorry i am running off on a tangent. My point is i did alot of google. But with old information and conflicting stories its hard to get a full picture without asking. Especially for what i am looking for.

Will it stream HBO (COPY ONCE) channels via upnp?
(2013-03-05, 03:35)CORRUPT27 Wrote: Will it stream HBO (COPY ONCE) channels via upnp?

Answer is on the silicon dust website

IMPORTANT:
Thank you so much =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FIOS0