• 18(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2015-10-09, 00:52)delani Wrote: Thanks todits maybe I do need to upgrade but there are so many devices to choose from what do you recommend.

thanks again your responses are always appreciated.

always deoends on yourbudget and need.if its just kodi you a cheap option is fire stick,if u want a faster device go for fire tv box,ifyou have the money get an ASUS CHROMEBOX +OPENLELEC.ANOTHER CHEAPOPTION RASPBERRY PI 2!HOPE IT HELPS// minix neo X8H+ devices are quit good as well.DEPENDS REALY on you!
Todits. May problema ulit. Please fix. Thanks.
Nvm. False alarm. Down pala tfc.tv site.
all is working now Smile
Mine is not working....I am using kodi 15.0 with firetv (1st ed). Is tfc compatible with kodi 15.0 because every week I always have a problem. I need to unstall and install kodi every time I am have an error. please help. thanks
boss todits.. hindi pa rin po nagana sa Windows platform. Sa Android wlang problema. Salamat po
Hello everyone, newbie here. I'm hoping one of you can help me with installing this Video Addon to my Android box. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but I seem to be hitting a wall.

Here are my steps:
Add source https://code.google.com/p/todits-xbmc/
System > Add-ons > Install from zip file > Locate todits source

That's where I hit a wall. Once I click on the todits source, the folder comes up empty. Any ideas of how to fix this/what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance!
I'm running Windows 10 and TFC.tv addon works. I use this to test scripts before applying it on my RPI

Boss Todits, thank you so much for your add-on. Really really useful specially for Pinoys outside Pinas

Some modifications I made on my Kodi:
1) Switched my Kodi background to my own TFC Background done in Photoshop - very Proud of TFC

2) Created favourites: The idea is for me to watch the TFC shows without having to keep on having my remote on my side

Live TFC - a playlist simulating the schedule of shows in Pinas. Example: UKG to Banana Nite.
Everyday, the playlist adjusts to the new episodes available in TFC
TFC News - a playlist of TFC News I like
TFC Drama - a playlist of current Drama series
TFC Fun - Variety, Talk, abd Comedy Shows
On-Demand - Link to TFC.tv add on

3) Fixed my Resolution to just SD
Currently HD is causing buffering while watching its annoying my wife
Our Broadband is also not unlimited, i like to use as much less data

Iniisip ko sana may Marathon option. Like if you plan to watch previous series and then continue where I left. Medyo tedious mag scroll from the very start kung yung pinapanood mo for example last year na series pa.

Current issues:
1. I find it hard to look for Kodi API to find the marker (which episodes I completely watched, and offset of those I have not completed)
2. Audio is getting out of sync after playing the 3rd or further in my playlist - current work around is to pause for few seconds
I just played around with Add-ons last week, I have 1 day to learn Kodi and Python and nag ienjoy ako
(2015-10-16, 01:56)Karlin Wrote: Hello everyone, newbie here. I'm hoping one of you can help me with installing this Video Addon to my Android box. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but I seem to be hitting a wall.

Here are my steps:

That's where I hit a wall. Once I click on the todits source, the folder comes up empty. Any ideas of how to fix this/what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

I suggest you install from FUSION, look from the international repo todits.......zip
(2015-10-17, 09:03)mytfc Wrote: I'm running Windows 10 and TFC.tv addon works. I use this to test scripts before applying it on my RPI

Boss Todits, thank you so much for your add-on. Really really useful specially for Pinoys outside Pinas

Some modifications I made on my Kodi:
1) Switched my Kodi background to my own TFC Background done in Photoshop - very Proud of TFC

2) Created favourites: The idea is for me to watch the TFC shows without having to keep on having my remote on my side

Live TFC - a playlist simulating the schedule of shows in Pinas. Example: UKG to Banana Nite.
Everyday, the playlist adjusts to the new episodes available in TFC
TFC News - a playlist of TFC News I like
TFC Drama - a playlist of current Drama series
TFC Fun - Variety, Talk, abd Comedy Shows
On-Demand - Link to TFC.tv add on

3) Fixed my Resolution to just SD
Currently HD is causing buffering while watching its annoying my wife
Our Broadband is also not unlimited, i like to use as much less data

Iniisip ko sana may Marathon option. Like if you plan to watch previous series and then continue where I left. Medyo tedious mag scroll from the very start kung yung pinapanood mo for example last year na series pa.

Current issues:
1. I find it hard to look for Kodi API to find the marker (which episodes I completely watched, and offset of those I have not completed)
2. Audio is getting out of sync after playing the 3rd or further in my playlist - current work around is to pause for few seconds
I just played around with Add-ons last week, I have 1 day to learn Kodi and Python and nag ienjoy ako

I'm running on 200Mbps. No problem playing 720p
That's our experience because we are connected to our friend's router via wi-fi located in another room blocked by several walls. Latency is not good.
Anyway the 2nd reason is more important because I don't want to consume too much data since my friend is very kind not to let us pay for sharing his 300gb broadband. So I captured the m3u8 file to just play the SD profile always, sometimes I'm even contemplating to just use the 320x240 format only.
(2015-10-16, 01:56)Karlin Wrote: Hello everyone, newbie here. I'm hoping one of you can help me with installing this Video Addon to my Android box. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but I seem to be hitting a wall.

Here are my steps:

As what dodongdodong said install the repo from tvaddons..or fusion...

http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
Its on international repo fiipino by todits..hope it helps you.

Here are my steps:

I have several experience of this. Sometimes you just have to wait or redo the whole repo installation...I don't know what's wrong but it happens sometimes. Another scenario is after the add-on installation, the add-ons are appearing only after several minutes...
Guys, if you are still looking for pinoy tv or pinoy tambayan, I am highly recommending this video site for you especially when you are an OFW and this is an TFC alternative.
Just click the anchor text to watch your favourite pinoy tv shows replay.
Thank you and have a good day! Blush
(2015-10-20, 14:40)PinoyTambayan63 Wrote: Guys, if you are still looking for pinoy tv or pinoy tambayan, I am highly recommending this video site for you especially when you are an OFW and this is an TFC alternative.
Just click the anchor text to watch your favourite pinoy tv shows replay.
Thank you and have a good day! Blush
Would be good if somebody here can make an add on for it..thanks for sharing.Angel
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9