• 23(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
rock3tmai1, yeah, it looks like the episodes don't obey the sorting. Unfortunately, I don't have the bandwidth yet to fix this.
Islander3153, did you download the file from the new repo? https://github.com/todits-xbmc/todits-xb...p?raw=true

I think the old one still works but the new one does not have to jump between the old Google repo and Github in figuring out the updates. Also, if you could send a bigger chunk of the related logs, maybe we can find the issue.
Awesome plugin,works perfectly for me and my friends.. thanks so much for creating it Smile
Sigh! Video runs again at last. Last 2 days, I cant access the video or it says cannot play check log etc.. Tried to reinstall but unfortunately the problem still exist. But today i tried to set app settings to default and log off kodi on FTVS. Then log in again then suddenly it a success. Wondering what happen then.

Just my observation tried to open tfc.tv in chrombookbrowser, suddenly went log out coz account of account log in to mutiple device detected. First time I experienced that error.
Is there any settings to downgrade video quality not just 720p? I have observed frequent buffer everytime im suffering from slow internet compare to using TFC.tv through my PCs internet browser.
(2016-03-04, 15:43)johnster Wrote: Is there any settings to downgrade video quality not just 720p? I have observed frequent buffer everytime im suffering from slow internet compare to using TFC.tv through my PCs internet browser.
try this
(2016-03-10, 19:10)romy4321 Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 15:43)johnster Wrote: Is there any settings to downgrade video quality not just 720p? I have observed frequent buffer everytime im suffering from slow internet compare to using TFC.tv through my PCs internet browser.
try this

Thanks kabayan. Will try this during peak hours when my net (STC) fails me.
(2015-10-27, 13:24)mytfc Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 11:36)romy4321 Wrote: @ mytfc

sir,
am using amazon firetv(first generation) and windows pc
my email add is [email protected]

thanks

Sent you the email just now Smile

Please can I also have the instruction how to adjust resolution to SD? Im using kodi for ftvs and pc.. my email: [email protected]
Has anyone been able to get the TFC addon to work on Apple TV4? I'm running KODI 17.0 - Alpha with TFC.TV 0.0.41 and I keep getting the following when launching the addon.

ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.tfctv) failed
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/
i think TFC.TV was broken on Kodi 17 (krypton) , try using Jarvis kodi 16

regards,
kabise
Doesn't look like there's a Jarvis version of Kodi for ATV4. I'll have to wait until the TFC addon works in Kodi 17.
Hey todits, is there any way we can add LIVE or add the fight in the lineup? if possible, I want to watch Donaire vs. Bedak fight this Saturday. Please. Thank you
Kabayan..patulong naman po ako.. pwede bang magpa-guide kung pano ko malalagay yung tfc.tv on my amazon fire stick? kaylangan ko ba ng PC? pwede bang iadd source addon? sana may makatulong.. Maraming salamat! Mabuhay! ?
(2016-05-06, 07:30)reddomingo Wrote: Kabayan..patulong naman po ako.. pwede bang magpa-guide kung pano ko malalagay yung tfc.tv on my amazon fire stick? kaylangan ko ba ng PC? pwede bang iadd source addon? sana may makatulong.. Maraming salamat! Mabuhay! ?

i have aftv not aftv stick
try to push the tfc.tv repo on your aftv stick file folder using pc with adbFire application
hope it will solve your problem
mga kabayan kung nahihirapan kayo mag connect sa repo, download nyo nalang dito ung mismo addon
na hirapan kc ako mag connect sa repo, ndi ko ma download yung addon thru the repo kahit na install zip ko na..
anyway buti nalang na install ko na yung version 0.41 sa panglawa kong fire tv..
i just back up the addon and created a zip file for it

u can download the addon here so u dont have to use the repo...
https://www.mediafire.com/?923gf5hwyemgqkf

this is the latest version...
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9