• 4(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
Thanks todits!

I have a HTPC setup and I'm using a Logitech diNovo Mini Keyboard. I have also tested Yatse on my Android phone. We also use the xbmcRemote app for the iPad.

Will try the pausing and seeking tip. Will also try XBMC 13 Beta 4. Currently on Frodo 12.3

Thanks for creating this addon for xbmc.
(2014-04-23, 20:44)todits Wrote: Hi romy4321. Sorry for getting back late. I'll try to see what's happening with the premier movies. But can you confirm that this is only happening on premier movies? The other shows work for me, though. I currently don't have a premier movie subscription so, I'll see what I can do.

Hi Stivort. Unfortunately, the issue that you're experiencing is more related to XBMC. It also happens to me. What I do instead is to pause the show before I do the seek. I don't actually forward using the "forward" button and instead I seek through the stream by tapping on the progress bar but not too far from the current position. If you're on tablet, you can do this easily. Same if true if you're watching on your computer. If you're on a mini pc or raspberry pi attached to your TV via HDMI, you can use some remote controls available on the market that you can install in your tablet or phone. Yatse for Android is a good one.

if i subscribed premier movies most were affected by "plug in error", after expired then be normal

and thanks
Hi romy4321. Just pushed a new version a few hours ago that fixes the "plugin in error" fix whenever the user is subscribed to an a la carte show. Hope it fixes the issue for you and for everyone.
(2014-04-25, 16:57)todits Wrote: Hi romy4321. Just pushed a new version a few hours ago that fixes the "plugin in error" fix whenever the user is subscribed to an a la carte show. Hope it fixes the issue for you and for everyone.
thank you very much
i noticed the update, i cannot try it at the moment my e-wallet is not sufficient for a la carte show, maybe this coming days i will subscribe premier movie and will inform the changes
YESSSSS it is working on A LA CARTE SHOWS

and thanks again
romy4321, you're welcome and great to hear that it works.
Hi todits,

Just a quick query, will this tfc.tv add-on also work for beyond xmbc? I don't know if it's the same as xbmc gotham.

I tried to install add-on from zipfile but the zipfile didn't get recognized.

Thanks.
Hi todits,

It's ok now. I managed to install it and it works really well. Thanks for this great add-on.

Cheers.
@VINC10, good to hear that it worked for you.
Anybody experiencing for both free & subscribed feature with error of "Subscription of this item expired or ......"
(2014-07-01, 16:06)romy4321 Wrote: Anybody experiencing for both free & subscribed feature with error of "Subscription of this item expired or ......"

Yes and my subscription does not expire till September Confused
I tried loggin on to tfc.tv web and my account works, only having same error you mentioned about on my xbmc

todits please look at it if you have the time, I love this app Sad
I have an error or Media not playing because of Subscription Expired or May not be included with my subscription but my TFC subscription does not expire until August 11 2014. Please help me fix this. Thank you![/size]

(2014-07-01, 16:06)romy4321 Wrote: Anybody experiencing for both free & subscribed feature with error of "Subscription of this item expired or ......"

I need a fix on this problem too. It was working fine yesterday but I got this error today.
same here, my subscription does not expire till the end of the month. please help us fix this problem.. thanks todits for all the hard work... thanks
Hi guys. I'll check this out.
Hi guys, just pushed an update. Hope it fixes the "Subscription is already expired..." issue. I only tested them on free videos, though. Can anyone confirm that the issue is fixed. Thanks.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9