• 7(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
I still don't get it. I tried entering the souce but the add ons are not there. I'm not sure if I am doing the right steps. Help please. I'm ok now. I used cyberduck to transfer the zip file to the apple tv. I works! Thanks Todits!
Hi everyone, is anyone having problem with the TFC? i cant seem to get it in for some reason. im getting script failed. thanks!
mine works fine
Hello todits..any plans on fixing your add on.or any updates....subscribe shows is working but its much easier to find stuff if all the videos shows..news..sections all worked...thanks...hope u can find time to update it....
Sorry guys. Couldn't find the time yet to fix the "other sections" of the addon. In the meantime, please enjoy your shows via "Subscribed Shows".
todits, thank you again for creating this awesome plugin. Although, I think I stumbled on an issue. All the current telenovelas can't play the September 19th episodes (wifey is not happy). I hope you have time to fix this. If you can also add the HD streaming option, that will be even more awesome.
hello todits, I'm experiencing the same 'playback failed' error of the 19th Sept. episodes as reported by pbmm. (media error - "Subscription is already expired or the item is not part...'). I second the HD streaming option which would be really great feature for the add-on. Once again, thank you so much. We really appreciate your hard work given to this very useful add-on. Thanks Smile
same here todits, hope you can help us fix this situation. thanks again for all the
hard work that you put in. we really appreciated. thanks!!
I'm getting d same media error.
Hi Todits, i know your busy, im just wondering when do you think
you can help us fix the media error on the drama shows. the wife
in my case. is this because the TFC is playing HD and xbmc cant
support it? please when you get a chance help us out. Thanks
(2014-09-20, 16:30)raa7 Wrote: hello todits, I'm experiencing the same 'playback failed' error of the 19th Sept. episodes as reported by pbmm. (media error - "Subscription is already expired or the item is not part...'). I second the HD streaming option which would be really great feature for the add-on. Once again, thank you so much. We really appreciate your hard work given to this very useful add-on. Thanks Smile

(2014-09-21, 20:05)sydwin20 Wrote: same here todits, hope you can help us fix this situation. thanks again for all the
hard work that you put in. we really appreciated. thanks!!

(2014-09-23, 02:21)jccrew22 Wrote: I'm getting d same media error.

(2014-09-24, 00:59)sydwin20 Wrote: Hi Todits, i know your busy, im just wondering when do you think
you can help us fix the media error on the drama shows. the wife
in my case. is this because the TFC is playing HD and xbmc cant
support it? please when you get a chance help us out. Thanks

I see, I thought I was the one having problems with, only on the Drama section having issues like Sana Bukas Pa ang Kahapon episodes 19 and up.
Hope pareng todits can resolve issue soon.
todits, I think its the same as before the "Subscription is already expired" issue
Getting the same problem also.
What errors are u guys seems to be getting.?...i will try mine later see if i get same errors u get..thanks.
I can see know...what u mean.guys..media error..subscription is already expired or media is not part of your..Huhsana bukas pa ang kahapon.....hmmm..strange...anyways hope todits will find time to fix all the issues we are encountering...thanks..he's a busy guy....Angel
Fix just went out. Sorry if it took a while. Please update your addons.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9