• 15(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
Pushed a new update. If you're having problems updating to the new version of the addon please restart Kodi.

Selecting the video quality via the settings is now deprecated. The high quality version of the video will always be selected. This is how the website behaves. I think this will be fine for mobile because adaptive streaming will always be used (I'm not 100% positive about this).
Is the update OTA or should i manually reinstall it? I am using amazon fire tv box with kodi isengard.
(2015-09-29, 02:04)todits Wrote: Pushed a new update. If you're having problems updating to the new version of the addon please restart Kodi.

Selecting the video quality via the settings is now deprecated. The high quality version of the video will always be selected. This is how the website behaves. I think this will be fine for mobile because adaptive streaming will always be used (I'm not 100% positive about this).

working now! the best ka talaga boss todits... thank you ulit.
how do i update? tried restarting kodi and still not working.

thank you in advance.
Thanks Again Todits!!! your awesome!!!
sir Todits, thank you so much appreciated.
still not working. Im using my PC, note 2, firestick tv, boxes.
(2015-09-29, 02:32)lloydangelo Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 02:04)todits Wrote: Pushed a new update. If you're having problems updating to the new version of the addon please restart Kodi.

working now! the best ka talaga boss todits... thank you ulit.

Boss todits, it was working fine earlier... now all of a sudden it goes into error... thank you again for looking into this...
Works after update. Thank you pareng todits!
Thanks pareng todits...working na! Make sure the version is .41

Salamat ng marami Todits! Really appreciate the time you put into this addon.
sorry pare.. Not working on Kodi on Android. I am on .41 update

Playback failed.
One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.

So this time its not the expired subscription.
mr . todits thanks for the update

not working after update to 0.41 on my raspberrypi 2 with osmc
but working on minix neo7 with tvmc and android phone with tvmc
Todits you're the man. Gusto ko mag donate for your hard work. May paypal ka ba?
Dang. Sorry if it still doesn't work for some even after the update. I suspect it's related to the type of stream.

Yesterday, I looked around and it seems that TFC.tv only serve the videos via adaptive streaming. I think(?) they use the Adobe HDS format on one of their streams and the encryption does not allow Kodi to decode the stream so we've pretty much hit the wall on that one. Good thing they offer another type of stream but it does not work on all platforms.

Right now, our best bet is to stick to the stream that works for some platform rather than to the encrypted HDS that does not work for all. From my tests, it works on the latest release of Kodi on both Windows and Linux. It also woks on Nexus 7. I think there will be issues with Android on x86 hardware though I haven't tested this.

I'll post an update when I find something.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9