• 16(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
you have to do a FRESH install... thats the only way to fix it
Yo bro does it work on the fire stick? Cuz it worked before and now it doesnt
testing it using SPMC on Fire Stick TV... will let u know soon
bro toddits is there a new update on this.. the site changes the player so might need to update the script as well..
thanks

edit
sorry its working now, one of my friends pmming dont work thats but thanks for the update!
works on mobiles devices only Sad SPMC Fresh install
works on FIRE TV STICK... SPMC
Hi Todits, it still doesn't work on jailbroken Apple TV 2nd generation although I have updated the 0.41 version of TFC.tv.
(2015-09-30, 03:36)otisecennai Wrote: Hi Todits, it still doesn't work on jailbroken Apple TV 2nd generation although I have updated the 0.41 version of TFC.tv.

It's now working on jailbroken Apple TV via Kodi. I guess XBMC is an old platform which I used to watch TFC.tv. Thank you Todits for your hard work!
Hrm, it works on Nexus Player so I guess Android on x86 works too. Thanks fellas for testing on your platform and posting the update here.
It works on my laptop, minix x7 mini with quickflasher 3.1, and Samsung Galaxy tab. It works better than before since this time it plays 720p. Ang galing mo todits. You're the best.
salamat po TODITS.... gumagana na sa lahat ng devices!!! super linaw!!! 720p lahat ng mga teleserye ayus na ayus
(2015-09-30, 03:10)jccrew22 Wrote: works on FIRE TV STICK... SPMC

Bro i tried but it will say that the subscription expired blah blah blah Huh??
Todits what kind of class do i have to take to learn to make script for kodi? Thanks.
New update of TFC doesn't work on Apple TV. Any suggestions?
(2015-09-30, 15:32)samsonaziz Wrote: New update of TFC doesn't work on Apple TV. Any suggestions?

@samsonaziz: Are you using a jailbroken apple tv? XBMC or Kodi platform? TFC.tv new version 0.41 seems to not work in XBMC. I installed Kodi and it works crystal clear! If you are using Kodi and it still work, try reinstalling Kodi.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9