• 19(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
I have tried this addon on my raspbmc and windows htpc and neither work. The videos populate properly but clicking any video results in no playback. Even the free videos don't load
i think this addon is not working on rp , but on widows it should be working . Try to check your addon credential.

regards,
kabise
rechecked credentials still don't work. Do I have to be updated to kodi? im still using gotham
(2015-10-22, 04:51)Likea Boss Wrote: I have tried this addon on my raspbmc and windows htpc and neither work. The videos populate properly but clicking any video results in no playback. Even the free videos don't load
Haven't got any rpi to try but works on all devices i have tested so far..i got intel nuc win 10..intel nuc openelec on usb 3.0 stick..M8N, M8, rk3188 tv box..MXIII 2G/8G..FIRE STICK..FIRE TV BOX..Shy
@todits

is there a possibility in the near future that you include ''live'' video .

regards,
kabise
Hmm I got it to work on my windows htpc. Then I switched settings in raspberry pi to 10 per page instead of 50 and it worked. Then I tried to switch it back to 50 and it stopped working again so I tried switching it back to 10 again but now it won't work no matter what I change it to
(2015-10-22, 07:57)kabise70 Wrote: i think this addon is not working on rp , but on widows it should be working . Try to check your addon credential.

regards,
kabise

I have tested this in RP And RP 2 and working in both. I agve my RP2 to a friend so not sure if everything still works, it runs OpenElec. Mine is RP 1, running Gotham. Sometimes it stops working (using it since 2013) and my solution is to reinstall the OS. Last month it stopped working and this time I installed Kodi which works fine.
I upgraded my raspberry pi to 15.2 runing OSMC and got it working then it stopped and can't get it working again
(2015-10-17, 09:03)mytfc Wrote: I'm running Windows 10 and TFC.tv addon works. I use this to test scripts before applying it on my RPI

Boss Todits, thank you so much for your add-on. Really really useful specially for Pinoys outside Pinas

Some modifications I made on my Kodi:
1) Switched my Kodi background to my own TFC Background done in Photoshop - very Proud of TFC

2) Created favourites: The idea is for me to watch the TFC shows without having to keep on having my remote on my side

Live TFC - a playlist simulating the schedule of shows in Pinas. Example: UKG to Banana Nite.
Everyday, the playlist adjusts to the new episodes available in TFC
TFC News - a playlist of TFC News I like
TFC Drama - a playlist of current Drama series
TFC Fun - Variety, Talk, abd Comedy Shows
On-Demand - Link to TFC.tv add on

3) Fixed my Resolution to just SD
Currently HD is causing buffering while watching its annoying my wife
Our Broadband is also not unlimited, i like to use as much less data

Iniisip ko sana may Marathon option. Like if you plan to watch previous series and then continue where I left. Medyo tedious mag scroll from the very start kung yung pinapanood mo for example last year na series pa.

Current issues:
1. I find it hard to look for Kodi API to find the marker (which episodes I completely watched, and offset of those I have not completed)
2. Audio is getting out of sync after playing the 3rd or further in my playlist - current work around is to pause for few seconds
I just played around with Add-ons last week, I have 1 day to learn Kodi and Python and nag ienjoy ako
Sir,
I am using a wireless 3g router and bandwith is limited, can you guide me how to fixed resolution just to SD
thanks in advance
(2015-10-26, 12:25)romy4321 Wrote:
(2015-10-17, 09:03)mytfc Wrote: I'm running Windows 10 and TFC.tv addon works. I use this to test scripts before applying it on my RPI

Boss Todits, thank you so much for your add-on. Really really useful specially for Pinoys outside Pinas

Some modifications I made on my Kodi:
1) Switched my Kodi background to my own TFC Background done in Photoshop - very Proud of TFC

2) Created favourites: The idea is for me to watch the TFC shows without having to keep on having my remote on my side

Live TFC - a playlist simulating the schedule of shows in Pinas. Example: UKG to Banana Nite.
Everyday, the playlist adjusts to the new episodes available in TFC
TFC News - a playlist of TFC News I like
TFC Drama - a playlist of current Drama series
TFC Fun - Variety, Talk, abd Comedy Shows
On-Demand - Link to TFC.tv add on

3) Fixed my Resolution to just SD
Currently HD is causing buffering while watching its annoying my wife
Our Broadband is also not unlimited, i like to use as much less data

Iniisip ko sana may Marathon option. Like if you plan to watch previous series and then continue where I left. Medyo tedious mag scroll from the very start kung yung pinapanood mo for example last year na series pa.

Current issues:
1. I find it hard to look for Kodi API to find the marker (which episodes I completely watched, and offset of those I have not completed)
2. Audio is getting out of sync after playing the 3rd or further in my playlist - current work around is to pause for few seconds
I just played around with Add-ons last week, I have 1 day to learn Kodi and Python and nag ienjoy ako
Sir,
I am using a wireless 3g router and bandwith is limited, can you guide me how to fixed resolution just to SD
thanks in advance

Before that, pls. let me know if you are using a PC, another media device like Raspberry Pi, or on your android phone...
The idea is to be able to locate the default.py file (<kodi folder>/addons/plugin.video.tfctv/default.py) and update it.
Let me know your email so I can send you the code.
@ mytfc

sir,
am using amazon firetv(first generation) and windows pc
my email add is [email protected]

thanks
(2015-10-27, 11:36)romy4321 Wrote: @ mytfc

sir,

thanks

Sent you the email just now Smile
(2015-10-27, 13:24)mytfc Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 11:36)romy4321 Wrote: @ mytfc

sir,

thanks

Sent you the email just now Smile
Sir,

Thanks a lot, the first option is working smoothly
I will study to the other options

and thanks again
I am having issues right now with the add-on. I have Kodi Isengard stable version installed in my Amazon fire TV gen1, and the tfc.tv addon is not working since yesterday.
Do I need to update to Isengard- RC3 or even Jarvis? I will appreciate your prompt response. Thanks
(2015-10-27, 19:22)markgilndavid05 Wrote: I am having issues right now with the add-on. I have Kodi Isengard stable version installed in my Amazon fire TV gen1, and the tfc.tv addon is not working since yesterday.
Do I need to update to Isengard- RC3 or even Jarvis? I will appreciate your prompt response. Thanks

I am also using isengard stable on raspberry pi and can't get it to work. My HTPC runs isengard also and tfc app works perfectly on it
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9