• 21(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
Hi i am using the http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and the todits repo for the tfc.tv video add on. None of the videos play. It gives me that the message that the subscriptions has already expired.

I am using an amazon fire stick with kodi 15.0
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the source but it still will not play.

Please help.
Thanks
i just installed openelec and it works fine now. Raspbmc and OSMC did not work
(2015-11-09, 02:40)Xanxanxeloza Wrote: Hi i am using the http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and the todits repo for the tfc.tv video add on. None of the videos play. It gives me that the message that the subscriptions has already expired.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the source but it still will not play.

Please help.
Thanks

I have the same issue until now still no solution. Running on widows 7. My android box is running ok.
Try kodi 14.2 it's working for Windows
(2015-11-09, 02:40)Xanxanxeloza Wrote: Hi i am using the http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and the todits repo for the tfc.tv video add on. None of the videos play. It gives me that the message that the subscriptions has already expired.

Please help.
Thanks

(2015-11-15, 06:22)Jeffoy0519 Wrote: Try kodi 14.2 it's working for Windows

I finally got it working. I have TVMC installed on my windows 7 machine, but it has Kodi 14.2

Before my changes TFC wasn't working at all. Each time I click on any dates, it says my subscription has expired and it wouldn't play any videos.

What I did was
- I deleted the plugin.video.tfctv folder in the C:\Users\{USER}\AppData\Roaming\{APP}\addons.
Note the {APP} refers to your application. I have TVMC, therefore, mine says TVMC. If you have Kodi installed, the folder name should be "Kodi"
- Then re-installed TFC addon, but NOT using the addon installer. I did via:
System -> Settings > Addons > Get Addons > All Addons > Video Addons > TFC.TV
- I tried it, and voila!!! it works.

Hope this helps you Xanxanxeloza. If this doesn't solve your issue, try installing 14.2 as per Jeffoy0519's post.

Good luck.
hi im been having a problem using tfc.tv it keeps buffering even if i have 200mbps internet
(2015-11-17, 01:49)myquestionis02 Wrote: hi im been having a problem using tfc.tv it keeps buffering even if i have 200mbps internet

ya you are not the only one. Their servers are terrible. They seem to want their services for OFW in NA they should use a decent NA servers. It's sad they cost more then netflix, have a fraction of the content, don't provide stable streaming
(2015-11-17, 10:43)Likea Boss Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 01:49)myquestionis02 Wrote: hi im been having a problem using tfc.tv it keeps buffering even if i have 200mbps internet

ya you are not the only one. Their servers are terrible. They seem to want their services for OFW in NA they should use a decent NA servers. It's sad they cost more then netflix, have a fraction of the content, don't provide stable streaming

try google DNS it works for me

regards,
kabise
Anybody having issues with the tfc add on??.gettibg script failed??i will report back with a log file if i can..thanks
I'm having 'same issue.
Having the same buffering issue. Changing dns to googledns did not help. What is odd is this only happens on kodi. Viewing tfc.tv through a web browser works fine with no buffering issue. Thought it was my wifi but the same thing happens even through an ethernet connection. Even tried a clean install of windows 10 but still getting the same issue.
(2015-11-17, 23:28)kabise Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 10:43)Likea Boss Wrote:

try google DNS it works for me

regards,
kabise

I already use google dns. I use wired ethernet and have 60mbit connection. Somedays works nearly flawless other can stutter once or twice per video and some days gets even worst 5-10 buffers per video. I have tried their website directly which is even worse performance imo.
no buffering for me. also using 200mbps
everthing's running well..ayos!
Love the addon so far but having an issue streaming...

I'm running TFC on Kodi 15.2 (launched from RetroPie 3.x)

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 2 version B -- the main problem I have is with keeping constant video stream. It will stream well for about 2 or 3 minutes and then buffer every 10-30 seconds after that... and sometimes the stream will disconnect completely or just freeze on a frame.

On Raspberry Pi Zero this streaming issue using the TFC addon is much worse and most of the time not watchable. In comparison, videos from Genesis stream perfectly in HD..

I wonder if maybe the the wayTFC videos are encoded causes issues with the Raspberry Pi hardware... maybe the bitrate is too high?

Also, I notice that the buffering doesn't really buffer enough data... it will say "Buffering 75%" play for 10 seconds and then buffer again... rinse and repeat until eventually it just chokes.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9