• 33(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
Hi, Where can I download the version 0.0.55? can someone share the download link please?
here is it :

*removed*
(2017-01-20, 00:36)cmik Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 03:38)yaizle Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 08:53)cmik Wrote: Hello yaizle,
Do you have some examples?
I know that you can't watch all the movies even if you have a premium account (even on the website).

Try "The Prenup"

Yes, it seems that movies from beta version of TFC website are not loading anymore nor the live streams. I have a HTTP 403 error from redirection to akamai servers. I don't know why yet. Fortunately, it is not on all movies (some work).
Thank, I've noticed a bug on movie section that was throwing an error. It is now fixed in version 0.0.55

Thanks for the update! However I am still encountering errors when playing the same movie,
@kabise70 Thank you!
(2017-01-12, 00:29)micj Wrote: Thank you so much Todits and Cmik for this great addons and effort.
I have both version 0.54 and 0.0.41 installed on different kodi player, for the last two weeks both of them are not working properly always lagging and stop playing, before they were running smoothly. I hope you guys can help me find a solution. Thanks again and Have a great day!

Hi micj,
On which platform your Kodi is installed ?
(2017-01-06, 07:20)acanada Wrote: The TFC addons is not working. Getting subscription expired, but whe i try to got to the website its okay

Hi acanada,
Do you still have the problem? When does the message appear? Is it at the start (when you launch the addon)?
(2017-01-21, 07:09)yaizle Wrote:
(2017-01-20, 00:36)cmik Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 03:38)yaizle Wrote: Try "The Prenup"

Yes, it seems that movies from beta version of TFC website are not loading anymore nor the live streams. I have a HTTP 403 error from redirection to akamai servers. I don't know why yet. Fortunately, it is not on all movies (some work).
Thank, I've noticed a bug on movie section that was throwing an error. It is now fixed in version 0.0.55

Thanks for the update! However I am still encountering errors when playing the same movie,

Yes, I'm still having problems to figure out how to fix the akamai token authentication (still having HTTP 403 error on some streams).
(2017-01-15, 07:11)fresh2deathboxes Wrote: do you know when the live stuff is going to work.. and cmik you need a donate bro as this gave me some points with my lady so i got to give back you know.

Hi fresh2deathboxes,
Thanks, I appreciate. It's just a pleasure to share and help.
About live streams, I haven't investigated yet about the issue. I don't know if it is related to the Akamai token authentication or else.
(2017-01-21, 10:40)cmik Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 00:29)micj Wrote: Thank you so much Todits and Cmik for this great addons and effort.
I have both version 0.54 and 0.0.41 installed on different kodi player, for the last two weeks both of them are not working properly always lagging and stop playing, before they were running smoothly. I hope you guys can help me find a solution. Thanks again and Have a great day!

Hi micj,
On which platform your Kodi is installed ?

Hi Cmik,
Thanks for your reply and hardwork, I am using Android(minix u1) and (linux)pivos xios.. no more problem right now both tfc versions are running perfectly. :-) More power to you Guys! God Bless!
Thanks for your effor Cmik and Todits, can you please check error on tvios (apple tv 4), it seems its not working

Logfile error
http://tinyurl.com/jyklnle
(2017-01-25, 20:23)recca231 Wrote: Thanks for your effor Cmik and Todits, can you please check error on tvios (apple tv 4), it seems its not working

Logfile error
http://tinyurl.com/jyklnle

Hi recca231
Can you explain your problem?
Thanks
(2017-01-08, 22:47)Flipb0ne Wrote: Nevermind Cmik, I already figured it out and it works for me.. I'll call my brother later and I let him install your .54 version tfc.tv. thanks brother!

Hi,

I have kodi 16 on firestick and it has version 0.0.41 of tfc.tv addon, I have a subscription, but it's giving me an error message and won't play. What exactly did you figure out to get this to work for you?
(2017-02-06, 21:52)mgab Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 22:47)Flipb0ne Wrote: Nevermind Cmik, I already figured it out and it works for me.. I'll call my brother later and I let him install your .54 version tfc.tv. thanks brother!

Hi,

I have kodi 16 on firestick and it has version 0.0.41 of tfc.tv addon, I have a subscription, but it's giving me an error message and won't play. What exactly did you figure out to get this to work for you?

Hi mgab,

*removed*
Regards
(2017-02-07, 00:40)cmik Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 21:52)mgab Wrote:

Hi,

Hi mgab,

*removed*
Regards

Thank you cmik, but how do I do that on kodi? I'm new to kodi and as you can tell still learning.
Hi everyone, what tfc version works with kodi 17?
I'm using Sony Android TV running Marshmallow, Unexpectedly, my kodi app was updated automatically into kodi 17.
I tried .54 and .55 version and it just give's me error warning.

Thanks.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9