• 34(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2017-02-07, 23:54)bornokjudak Wrote: Hi everyone, what tfc version works with kodi 17?
I'm using Sony Android TV running Marshmallow, Unexpectedly, my kodi app was updated automatically into kodi 17.
I tried .54 and .55 version and it just give's me error warning.

Thanks.

Hi bornokjudak

May you check your kodi.log to have more details about your problem?

I've tested on kodi 17 on Windows 10 and it works for me.

Thanks in advance
(2017-02-08, 09:54)cmik Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 23:54)bornokjudak Wrote: Hi everyone, what tfc version works with kodi 17?
I'm using Sony Android TV running Marshmallow, Unexpectedly, my kodi app was updated automatically into kodi 17.
I tried .54 and .55 version and it just give's me error warning.

Thanks.

Hi bornokjudak

May you check your kodi.log to have more details about your problem?

I've tested on kodi 17 on Windows 10 and it works for me.

Thanks in advance

Hi cmik,

I've managed to get it to work after a reboot of my device (Sony Android TV). I'm using tfc addon version .55.

Thank you and keep up the good work.
Hi guys,

Since yesterday I am having issue with TFC.tv both .55 and .41 versions. I regularly use Amazon Fire TV with Kodi 16 on it. But all of a sudden it stopped working. Tested it on Windows 7 Kodi 17 but its also not working So I tried my account on browser and its working. Was there any change recently? Am I the only one having issue?
Thanks in advance!
(2017-02-19, 00:21)redal21 Wrote: Hi guys,

Since yesterday I am having issue with TFC.tv both .55 and .41 versions. I regularly use Amazon Fire TV with Kodi 16 on it. But all of a sudden it stopped working. Tested it on Windows 7 Kodi 17 but its also not working So I tried my account on browser and its working. Was there any change recently? Am I the only one having issue?
Thanks in advance!

--Ignore guys all version on above devices are all working now. ISP issue. they resetting https repeated sessions. Thanks for all the work Todits and Cmik.
Hey I want to download tfc.tv add on for kodi on my computer so my gf can watch Filipino tv ...is this possible to do for free or do I need to pay to subscribe?
Hey any one help I have Kodi 16 + windows 7 and I install cmik 0.0.55 addon, but video not playing and showing error "playback failed,check log for more info" please help me, I am not from philippines.
Hi Masters,

May I know what version of TFC for Kodi 17 I can install on my Mibox 4k. I am in Malaysia.

Also, do I need to have a premium membership in order to watch?

I just keeps on getting error Check log everytime I open the app.

Thanks.
(2017-02-24, 09:06)mong.bautista Wrote: Hi Masters,

May I know what version of TFC for Kodi 17 I can install on my Mibox 4k. I am in Malaysia.

Also, do I need to have a premium membership in order to watch?

I just keeps on getting error Check log everytime I open the app.

Thanks.
Try todits 0.41 version first of it does not work try cmik's version..just scroll back to see how you can get cmik's version..as for your errors tfc.tv is a pais subscription based addon so you need to be subscribed to be able to watch any content....hope this hepls.

Sent from my SM-N910F
TFC.Tv on android today is not working....
so the way it goes it
in Europe is to use version .55
then if in Asia Pacific use version .41?

does the ver .41 able to play live streams now? without any modification on default.py file?

appreciate the response, thanks.
tfc addon not working as of today here in manila. Only able to reach til the episode lists but can't play. I was able to use it last night using latest version of cmik. Anyone else having the same issue.
(2017-01-25, 20:23)recca231 Wrote: Thanks for your effor Cmik and Todits, can you please check error on tvios (apple tv 4), it seems its not working

Logfile error
http://tinyurl.com/jyklnle

Maybe he has the same problem I encounter on tfc.tv add-on on macOS.
It works fine on Android (fireTV) and Windows PC, but I get playback failed errors on my Mac mini.

tried both 0.41 and 0.55 versions
cmik/todits please have look if you got time for mac and apple users. Salamat!
(2017-02-20, 08:09)Yorgo Wrote: Hey I want to download tfc.tv add on for kodi on my computer so my gf can watch Filipino tv ...is this possible to do for free or do I need to pay to subscribe?

details are in the first post of this thread Yorgo
(2017-03-11, 11:25)egx2 Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 08:09)Yorgo Wrote: Hey I want to download tfc.tv add on for kodi on my computer so my gf can watch Filipino tv ...is this possible to do for free or do I need to pay to subscribe?

details are in the first post of this thread Yorgo

Hello,

I'm new to Kodi, I just started using the Kodi program on the Amazon Fire Stick this past week. Regarding the add on to add the tfc.tv onto Kodi. I was able to add on the tfc.tv onto Kodi itself but when I click on the links to watch movies or show's the error pops up with subscription for this device has expired. Will this add on allow to by pass the
subscription? Or is it for a different purpose? I am also confused about the add on address since it was moved, I don't understand which add on address I'm suppose to type onto the add on source in Kodi on the Fire Stick.
Hi Kai65

On a firestick while highlighting the TFC addon on Video Addon press menu button and enter your log in details in Settings/configure on the pop-up menu
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9