• 40(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
@cmik

it seem that the TFC bandwidth stream has been reduce ,,pixelation is noticeable

thanks for the update !!

regards
kabise
Salamat cmik. Saludo ako sayo.

Sent from my iPhone
cmik, thanks so much. everything is up and running.
Does live tv work ?
(2017-06-04, 06:32)kabise70 Wrote: @cmik

it seem that the TFC bandwidth stream has been reduce ,,pixelation is noticeable

thanks for the update !!

regards
kabise

I've noticed this as well, the shows are now in SD quality and no longer in 720p. Sad

I stand corrected, I checked other shows and many are in 720p. Was maybe a couple of one offs in SD format that I originally skimmed. Wife is watching Dolce Amore and the April broadcasted shows are in SD. Sigh...
Thanks so much for the new version cmik Smile
Anyway we can make a short url for this @cmik

Sent from my SM-G930W8
(2017-06-04, 08:21)zrkian Wrote: Anyway we can make a short url for this @cmik

Sent from my SM-G930W8 (typie typie)
Just want to say thank you cmik for doing g great work on this tfc add on although can't seem to add it on kodi as a repo

Sent from my SM-G930W8
cmik, thank you so much for getting this addon updated and up and running immediately. I'm sure everyone here appreciate what you've done.

Thanks again
thanks cmik,
i think im same with bolinao..
i uninstall previous tfc addon then install yours v56.. surprisingly my login information are there already so i just proceed to the addon, i was able to play "pusong ligaw" it worked perfectly at 720p. then i stopped and went into live section, some play.. then i tried to play tv patrol (global news) when i played it its just working.. but no video then error,, i exited it out now i can't even get into the addon it gives me error. saying i need to check log file.
i tried to uninstall addon, and re install it but its still the same.. addon wont open anymore.,
I installed this one without removing the previous one (55), and it works good. Only thing i noticed, and i think someone else mentioned it earlier, is that even though it states the stream is 720 (Ang Probinsyano), its abit pixelated, so not as sharp and clear as before. Maybe TFC did something on their end.
Are u including this on your repo or wait for it to be a stable release? Thanks cmik for the big effort..mabuhay ka

Sent from my SM-N910F
(2017-06-04, 12:12)warlock09 Wrote: Are u including this on your repo or wait for it to be a stable release? Thanks cmik for the big effort..mabuhay ka

Sent from my SM-N910F (typie typie)

Hi,
Yes,
I'm waiting for it to be a little more stable according to your feedbacks.
Thanks
Cmik. Id like to donate to show my appreciation and support. How can I make this possible?

Sent from my iPhone
Blush Hi,

Tfc addon is now working well. Only the image is very bad. Many blocks in picture. Tfc has hugged the bandwidth very much. It's a pity because it was fine first. I have tried this addon on kodi 16 and kodi 17 on both the same image with blocks.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9