• 41(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2017-06-04, 12:23)prettysick Wrote: Cmik. Id like to donate to show my appreciation and support. How can I make this possible?

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

I would also like to make a donation
(2017-06-04, 12:54)Harrie1966 Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 12:23)prettysick Wrote: Cmik. Id like to donate to show my appreciation and support. How can I make this possible?

Hi,
Thanks. I appreciate the intention.
I'm first doing this for my wife and relatives. And it's a real pleasure to share my work to everyone.
I'm glad that you like it.
Great seems you have made some progress thanks for this. It worked the first time I ran the add-on however, I get the red box error when i try to run it second time...
(2017-06-04, 13:44)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 12:54)Harrie1966 Wrote:

Hi,
Thanks. I appreciate the intention.
I'm first doing this for my wife and relatives. And it's a real pleasure to share my work to everyone.
I'm glad that you like it.

Dear Cmik,

I cannot add more to what have been already said in particular to the statement of Harrie1966 and Prettysick.
Thanks a lot, Cmik for the great job.
Everyone knows how many hours/days you are spending in order to fix the TFC issues (even though you are doing this in the first place for your wife and relatives Smile).
Again, for a bit support and small appreciation, please let us know where to donate.

With best wishes,
RPBG

P.S. Warm regards from my wife and relatives (You made her/them happy again Smile ).
I have to agree with everyone else. Great work. The only issue is picture quality. It's pretty bad even though kodi says it's 720p. The tfc.Tv app I sideload on to to my shield has very excellent picture quality for the same exact shows. It's a real pain to use the app though because it wasn't designed for Android tv and must use mouse and keyboard.

I wonder why their site would have a crappy version of shows where the app has good quality? Maybe a new format/decoder in the app that they've invented for their own content?
Is it working as of this time? Suddenly it did not work. Please advise. Many thanks.
hi. can you please teach me how to install the v56 in android box. i am a newbie on this and don't know how to do it. thanks and GOD blessSmile
dan051875

Open browser on your box download file here: https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/raw/57...-beta1.zip

In kodi uninstall tfc. Then >system>Addons> Install from zip>downloads>select file>wait for notification >exit to home go to video-addons and open tfc
@cmik

Now both of my boxes are giving the red box error, the way I fixed the error problem was to factory restore Kodi, just uninstalling the addon and clearing cache does not work.

I am fairly certain the error is caused by watching live tv, I noticed that just after watching live tv on both boxes that the errors started, someone else mentioned it also.
can anyone help me please? i installed the zip file, was able to watch one show, now getting an error red X "check the log for more information", uninstalled and reinstalled tfc but still getting the same error
CMIK - thank you so much!
did it work now after doing the factory reset?
(2017-06-04, 18:56)bolinao Wrote: @cmik

Now both of my boxes are giving the red box error, the only way to fix this is to factory restore Kodi or maybe reinstall kodi, just uninstalling the addon and clearing cache does not work.

I am fairly certain the error is caused by watching live tv, I noticed that just after watching live tv on both boxes that the errors started, someone else mentioned it also.

Can you delete tfctv.cookie file and try again ?
I haven't reproduce the problem yet.
@cmik

Thank you cmik very much. You just saved me from buying that crappy IPTV box for more than $200 a year.
My wife thanked me twice this morning.
She hasn't used the add-on much today but it seems to be working just the same
(2017-06-04, 19:07)jingbee Wrote: did it work now after doing the factory reset?

It worked the first time, but now I get the red box error again.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9