• 42(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2017-06-04, 19:07)cmik Wrote: Can you delete tfctv.cookie file and try again ?
I haven't reproduce the problem yet.

How do I delete cookie file on an android box ?

Edit: It seems that the red box error happens without watching live tv, after factory restoring kodi the addon worked once and then after shutting down the box and restarting the box it started again Sad

I am running kodi 16.1
(2017-06-04, 18:56)bolinao Wrote: @cmik

Now both of my boxes are giving the red box error, the way I fixed the error problem was to factory restore Kodi, just uninstalling the addon and clearing cache does not work.

I am fairly certain the error is caused by watching live tv, I noticed that just after watching live tv on both boxes that the errors started, someone else mentioned it also.

(2017-06-04, 19:07)cmik Wrote:

Now both of my boxes are giving the red box error, the only way to fix this is to factory restore Kodi or maybe reinstall kodi, just uninstalling the addon and clearing cache does not work.

I am fairly certain the error is caused by watching live tv, I noticed that just after watching live tv on both boxes that the errors started, someone else mentioned it also.

Can you delete tfctv.cookie file and try again ?

@cmik can u please help on how to delete tfctv.cookie file? thanks
(2017-06-04, 19:18)jingbee Wrote:

Now both of my boxes are giving the red box error, the way I fixed the error problem was to factory restore Kodi, just uninstalling the addon and clearing cache does not work.

(2017-06-04, 19:07)cmik Wrote:

Now both of my boxes are giving the red box error, the only way to fix this is to factory restore Kodi or maybe reinstall kodi, just uninstalling the addon and clearing cache does not work.

Can you delete tfctv.cookie file and try again ?

@cmik can u please help on how to delete tfctv.cookie file? thanks

You can normally access to your storage from your File Manager. You have to go to your profile directory (see http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata depending on your system). You can normally delete it from there.
(2017-06-04, 18:55)steve033 Wrote: dan051875

Open browser on your box download file here: https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/raw/57...-beta1.zip

In kodi uninstall tfc. Then >system>Addons> Install from zip>downloads>select file>wait for notification >exit to home go to video-addons and open tfc

thanks steve033 for the procedure. GOD blessSmile
thanks cmik and everyone for the help. now it's working. GOD blessSmile
Maraming salamat cmik!

I was hoping your awesome version of TFC add-on would go to
a repo like todits on fusion/Indigo and updates get pushed. Or, fans
can easily install/ un-install on the fly.

Nevertheless, we all thank you for your time and persistence to help.

You will be a significant Filipino hero in the near future Big Grin

Mabuhay ka!
(2017-06-03, 08:31)egx2 Wrote: While our beloved Kodi Add-on is still a work in progress

TFC.tv is offering now free basic access (using web browser or an app)

Basic (cost FREE on new subs offer expires Sept, 2017)

Access latest 3 episodes of current TFC Shows
Live news and radio
with Commercials
No access to Pinoy movies

Lite (cost C$4.95)

Access all episodes of current TFC Shows
Live news and radio
Commercial free
No access to Pinoy movies

Premium (cost C$7.95)

Access entire library: current & classic shows
Live news and radio
Commercial free
Hundreds of Pinoy movies

Prices in Canadian Dollars

Go to: TFC.tv Choose a Package

I tried the free option, (although I had a Premium account) and It suits my wife's needs 3 episodes of her fave TSerye and News.
I'll switch to free when my sub expires Big Grin Enjoy!

First, I'd like to thank cmik and everyone else for their extraordinary work here. We all are very happy to see that TFC got back to KODI after a short period of time only.
To the community: is anyone able to use the "Basic Access" in Kodi? In fact I always receive an error saying "Media Error; Subscription is already expired or the item is not part of your subscription."

thx nd regards!
I created this account because I am thankful.

Thank you cmik for fixing the add-on. Thank you steve 033 for the steps.

My wife and my in-laws will be very happy.

Mabuhay!
(2017-06-04, 20:07)carce Wrote: First, I'd like to thank cmik and everyone else for their extraordinary work here. We all are very happy to see that TFC got back to KODI after a short period of time only.
To the community: is anyone able to use the "Basic Access" in Kodi? In fact I always receive an error saying "Media Error; Subscription is already expired or the item is not part of your subscription."

thx nd regards!

Where are you based carce? maybe it'll only work in US and Canada.
Did you try logging in a browser (Chrome, Explorer, etc) or in TFC.tv app?
Haven't try basic log in Kodi for I do have a premium account so I can't confirm.
But yeah the basic account, worked for me on a browser when I tried it.
Maybe sub errors pop out in Kodi for Basic access is limited and it has advertisements.
(2017-06-04, 20:55)egx2 Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 20:07)carce Wrote: First, I'd like to thank cmik and everyone else for their extraordinary work here. We all are very happy to see that TFC got back to KODI after a short period of time only.

thx nd regards!

Haven't try basic log in Kodi for I do have a premium account so I can't confirm.
Maybe sub errors pop out in Kodi for Basic access is limited and it has advertisements.
Hi Egx, I'm living in Austria, Europe. In fact I tried the Basic account on a browser and on the android app and it worked. I noticed that on the browser ads are coming up before playing the vid but no ads appear on the android app. Since the addon in kodi is based on the android app, I cant explain why the basic account should not work in kodi.
(2017-06-04, 19:15)bolinao Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 19:07)jingbee Wrote: did it work now after doing the factory reset?

It worked the first time, but now I get the red box error again.

Is it possible to have the logs (line where the error appear in kodi.log) ?
Thanks in advance.
Got add-on working just keep getting error can't log in tfc website it says
(2017-06-04, 21:01)carce Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 20:55)egx2 Wrote:

thx nd regards!

Hi Egx, I'm living in Austria, Europe. In fact I tried the Basic account on a browser and on the android app and it worked. I noticed that on the browser ads are coming up before playing the vid but no ads appear on the android app. Since the addon in kodi is based on the android app, I cant explain why the basic account should not work in kodi.
Maybe well wait if it does happen to everyone with a basic account in Kodi, for now use the android app or browser when on Basic account.'
If not happy, go try Premium for a month if it does work better for you Smile
(2017-06-04, 21:17)egx2 Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 21:01)carce Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 20:55)egx2 Wrote: Where are you based carce? maybe it'll only work in US and Canada.
Maybe well wait if it does happen to everyone with a basic account in Kodi, for now use the android app or browser when on Basic account.'
If not happy, go try Premium for a month if it does work better for you Smile

Well, we'll see. There is still the lite plan I can try first. and if necessary I go with the premium one. Cant imagine to watch tfc without kodi anymore Big Grin
(2017-06-04, 07:30)islandtj Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 06:32)kabise70 Wrote: @cmik

it seem that the TFC bandwidth stream has been reduce ,,pixelation is noticeable

thanks for the update !!

regards
kabise

I've noticed this as well, the shows are now in SD quality and no longer in 720p. Sad

I stand corrected, I checked other shows and many are in 720p. Was maybe a couple of one offs in SD format that I originally skimmed. Wife is watching Dolce Amore and the April broadcasted shows are in SD. Sigh...

Can you check if you have the same problem through TFC website ?
On my side, it's the same quality on both (if HD on Kodi, same on website; if SD on Kodi, same on website)

Thanks in advance
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9