• 44(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2017-06-04, 12:20)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 12:12)warlock09 Wrote: Are u including this on your repo or wait for it to be a stable release? Thanks cmik for the big effort..mabuhay ka

Sent from my SM-N910F (typie typie)

Hi,
Yes,
I'm waiting for it to be a little more stable according to your feedbacks.
Thanks

Hi,
For your info, I've included this version to my repo. So the addon can be updated automatically.
*removed*
Works on my Firestick thanks so much!
@cmik

Have you worked out yet why the addon does not work for a lot of people and did my screenshot give any clues as to why ??

thanks
(2017-06-04, 23:00)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 22:38)soulmaker_NZ Wrote: having a problem to get my tfc on Kodi 16 to works. I've installed the .56 beta version but whenever I select "By Category" nothings happens. Anyone can help?

Check if you can go to the addon options and deactivate cache ?

Did what you say however still same issue. Also when I open tfc.tv addon I can only see five options. Most Loved Shows, By Category, Celebrities, My Account and Tools. and when ever I select most loved shows or celebrities got an error message "TFC.tv error" Check the logs.
(2017-06-04, 21:24)carce Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 21:17)egx2 Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 21:01)carce Wrote: Hi Egx, I'm living in Austria, Europe. In fact I tried the Basic account on a browser and on the android app and it worked. I noticed that on the browser ads are coming up before playing the vid but no ads appear on the android app. Since the addon in kodi is based on the android app, I cant explain why the basic account should not work in kodi.
Maybe well wait if it does happen to everyone with a basic account in Kodi, for now use the android app or browser when on Basic account.'
If not happy, go try Premium for a month if it does work better for you Smile

Well, we'll see. There is still the lite plan I can try first. and if necessary I go with the premium one. Cant imagine to watch tfc without kodi anymore Big Grin

Hi,
I've found why Basic plan doesn't work. But it is a little hard to test because of concurent viewing error (limited to 1 viewer at a time maybe).
I'll keep you posted if my fix works.
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to put this new update on TFC TV in my Apple TV 4th generation. Currently I have Kodi 17 running on my Apple TV.
@cmik

Tysm for maintaining support for this add on. It certainly helps provide subscribers the best way to enjoy the service.
Thanks for all your suggestions. I have no issues running the plugin.tfc on my kodi via windows, since I already upadated it to Krypton I preferred to use it. Going back to my MXIII 4k having its old Android 4.4 environment whereas installing Kodi Krypton requires Lollipop 5.x environment. Finding it difficult to update. I am not running SPMC as an alternative to install Kodi. Since I have noticed nor tested that it works on my Kodi Krypton via Windows I want to install Kodi Krypton on my MXIII 4K. As an alternative solution without jailbreaking or tweaking you can utilize Mygica 17 for Android 4.4. I have check SPMC and even their Kodi Jarvis 16.5 requires Lollipop to install. Mygica 17 for Android 4.4 will do the MAGIC for those who can't upgrade to Lollipop. Taking this opportunity to thank CMIK and to the persons involved to make the plugin works again.
(2017-06-05, 00:57)cmik Wrote: Thanks.
I've checked but it seems its coming from TFC.tv. The stream is direclty retrieved from the website.
When you try to watch latest episodes, is it still in SD 4/3? Or is it 16/9?
Have you tried to watch the same SD video on the website to see if there is a difference ?

It can be because of the user-agent that I'm using :
"Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3"
But when I try something else, I get a HTTP 503 from Akamai.

I'm continuing my investigation.

I tried playing the some videos/episodes directly through browser from TFC website, and they all played with great and sharp quality (16:9 Automatically), the same with the TFC App on my Android phone.

The grainy quality only appears when I am watching through my Kodi devices both on my computer and on my raspberry pi 2 which is where we usually sit and watch with my family,

I think all of the Drama or Teleserye plays at 16:9 in Kodi, but they still have that pixelated quality if you look closely (including past/previous episodes), while News such as TV Patrol plays at 4:3 which used to play at 16:9 as well.

Could this be a codec issue?
Hi cmik,

Thank you for all the efforts.

Noticed too of the SD quality on my android box, but on the website programs are playing on HD quality. Except I guessed for TV patrol as being played on a smaller picture ratio, looks to me that it is playing on HD.
(2017-06-05, 00:44)Jrm25 Wrote: CMIK, thanks for uploading the latest release and I tested it. It works like a charm:-). For those that need help in trying to get into your android device, The quickest way is to access it is via ES File Explorer. I'll try to be descriptive when doing the steps.
1. Access the URL Link Provided by CMIK by copying the link and pasting it to a new web browser, IE, Mozila, Safari, EDGE your Choice
https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/raw/57...-beta1.zip
2. Once accessed, save the following zip file to a folder or share on your desktop that will be easier to manage. I always select C:/Users/Desktop
3. After the file has been saved, go to the source zip file and right mouse click and select Extract Here
4. Once Extracted the plugin.video.tfctv folder will appear. Make sure that the folder is showing when you open the folder it will have 6 files. (lib, resources, addon, changelog, default and icon).

How to push the plugin.video.tfctv folder in ES File Explorer ( Amazon Fire tv and stick )

1. Go to the following website http://jocala.com/ and download ADBLink 3.3 for windows
NOTE- for those that have a micro sd card reader on their laptop/desktop you can copy the plugin.video.tfctv folder onto the micro sd and then insert it into your fire tv box, this only applies for the fire tv box only. Make sure you save it at a location where you know the location of the folder.
2.Download ADB to your desktop and just so you dont get confused create a folder on the desktop called ADB and place the executable file in that ADB folder
3.Once Downloaded click on the exe file for ADB and follow the prompts.
4. Open ADB and from there select New
5.A new dialog will prompt under description type the name of the kodi box, this can be named whatever you want.
6. In the address field type the ip address of your kodi fire tv box/ stick you will find this under SETTINGS - DEVICE - ABOUT - NETWORK (on your fire tv box / stick)
7. Click Save
8. At the ADB Menu click Connect.
9. Under connected devices you should be able to see the name of the device you called and the Connection Status.
10. Select File Manager - a new dialog box will open from there Select Push
11. The browser will open go to the plugin.video.tfctv folder that you saved it into, it should be on the desktop or whatever location you saved it into ( Select Choose)
12. On the left panel folder destination on where the plugin.video.tfctv folder to push is /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons (this path is the placeholder where the folder will be pushed)
13. Once Pushed please if it prompts you to overwrite the existing structure of the old plugin.video.tfctv select yes. Once done go to Kodi and make sure that the new addon for tfc.tv version is indeed 56 beta rather than 41.
14. For those that have past credentials, these will reside in the USERDATA folder under ANDROID - DATA- ORG.XBMC.KODI - FILES - .KODI - USERDATA - ADDON_DATA (this is where the credentials for the user name and password for tfc are stored)
NOTE - The important thing is that the main plugin,video.tfctv gets overwritten with the new zip file provided, even if the USERDATA folder still has the login credentials of the user it should work. Hopefully I am able to shed a little bit of light. Good Luck on the install and again CMIK thank you for the update. My wife is happy:-D

Are you able to make a video for this Sir?
I tried following your steps, but I just can't make it work.
Would really appreciate it, all my kamag-anaks are driving me crazy too also Laugh
(2017-06-05, 04:02)Bachochoy Wrote: Mygica 17 for Android 4.4 will do the MAGIC for those who can't upgrade to Lollipop. .

I have installed Mygica, but it won't let me install tfc.tv 0.56, says "failed to install a dependency".
(2017-06-05, 01:02)bolinao Wrote: @cmik

Have you worked out yet why the addon does not work for a lot of people and did my screenshot give any clues as to why ??

thanks

Hi,
Sorry, the link to the image is broken.
Can you copy/paste the lines directly?
(2017-06-05, 07:56)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 01:02)bolinao Wrote: @cmik

thanks

Hi,
Sorry, the link to the image is broken.
Can you copy/paste the lines directly?

I have just checked the screenshot link and it is still working, I can't copy/paste because the error log is up on my tv screen.

Here is a direct link to the screenshot jpeg.

https://i.imgbox.com/vausceB8.jpg
(2017-06-05, 01:21)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 21:24)carce Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 21:17)egx2 Wrote: Maybe well wait if it does happen to everyone with a basic account in Kodi, for now use the android app or browser when on Basic account.'
If not happy, go try Premium for a month if it does work better for you Smile

Well, we'll see. There is still the lite plan I can try first. and if necessary I go with the premium one. Cant imagine to watch tfc without kodi anymore Big Grin

Hi,
I've found why Basic plan doesn't work. But it is a little hard to test because of concurent viewing error (limited to 1 viewer at a time maybe).
I'll keep you posted if my fix works.

Thanks! Pls keep us posted if or when you're able to get the basic plan to work
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9