• 45(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
Thanks @cmik... Beta1 is working well on Android TV and the wife is very happy!
Am I seriously the only one who gets absolutely terrible quality with this kodi addon? Try watching ASAP or Showtime. Those shows are really bad. On the tfc app they are much better. What gives? Everything was fine quality before tfc updated everything
Please follow the link below and watch the video provided. For Android 4.4 please install MyGica17 and install the tfc plugin inside MyGica17. Sorry for the late reply. Many thanks.

@Karellen- Link removed
Help po cmik

I keep getting the script error when I lunch the add-on. I currently use kodi v14 on the apple TV2. You mentioned clearing the cookie, which I have tried. However when I do it still comes up with the error. However when I clear both settings and the cookies it seems to work. however when we go off the addon and use a different one then go back into it the TFC I still have the same error. To fix it you'd have to delete the settings and the cookies in the userdata and then log back in to the account which is an awfully long process.

Id like to ask if there is a way I could fix this and to remove this error I keep getting, also I would like to thank you for taking time to fix this addon. My parent and friends in my area keep telling me to try and get the addon fixed so they could watch their favourite TV shows.

Thank you again, kenneth
@Bachochoy

Please stop posting links that show how to install banned add-ons.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry, I am not aware. I will take note of this one.
(2017-06-05, 11:38)BigMiggen Wrote: Am I seriously the only one who gets absolutely terrible quality with this kodi addon? Try watching ASAP or Showtime. Those shows are really bad. On the tfc app they are much better. What gives? Everything was fine quality before tfc updated everything

We also do.. I think cmik is aware of this already, and now trying to resolve the issue.
@esteke what step are you having issues with, give me the details and I'll see how I can help. I'll see if I can create a video file on it to simplify it:-)
hi cmik,

tfc addon suddenly stop working on my android box today but works fine on my laptop.

thanks.
Hi Todits,

TFC.TV recently upgraded their site, now the old link form your repo addon will not work anymore, can you kindly send update repo.zip file

Thanks

I use Kodi on apple tv 2
Hi guys don't want to sound like a complete noob but I would appreciate some help installing this. I initially had 0.41 version from indigo repo. However, all of a sudden I've been getting issues with shows not appearing. I currently have a kodi v17.3 on a amazon firestick setup. I can't seem to install the add-on. I would appreciate if somebody could guide me. I have attempted to add this link as source so I could get access to the repo (*removed*) but for some reason when I try to install as zip nothing is appearing. I would appreciate the kind assistance please.
(2017-06-05, 19:56)timb1226 Wrote: Hi guys don't want to sound like a complete noob but I would appreciate some help installing this. I initially had 0.41 version from indigo repo. However, all of a sudden I've been getting issues with shows not appearing. I currently have a kodi v17.3 on a amazon firestick setup. I can't seem to install the add-on. I would appreciate if somebody could guide me. I have attempted to add this link as source so I could get access to the repo (*removed*) but for some reason when I try to install as zip nothing is appearing. I would appreciate the kind assistance please.

You won't be able to add it as repo.

you will have to close kodi, open some file manager you're using, and place the zip file somewhere on your device where you can browse through when you go to kodi's settings > video-addons > install from a zip file - I am not totally sure how kodi on firestick mount its directories - /home/<yourname or device name?> i.e. /home/timb1226 or /home/firestick is perhaps a good location if it exists.
(2017-06-05, 01:13)soulmaker_NZ Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 23:00)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 22:38)soulmaker_NZ Wrote: having a problem to get my tfc on Kodi 16 to works. I've installed the .56 beta version but whenever I select "By Category" nothings happens. Anyone can help?

Check if you can go to the addon options and deactivate cache ?

Did what you say however still same issue. Also when I open tfc.tv addon I can only see five options. Most Loved Shows, By Category, Celebrities, My Account and Tools. and when ever I select most loved shows or celebrities got an error message "TFC.tv error" Check the logs.

Did you installed you have 0.56 version? Because in this version I've removed Most Loved Shows, By Category, Celebrities, My Account sections.
So it can be the cache (addon option to turn off) or else you have an older version.
Please kindly check.
Thanks
(2017-06-05, 10:04)Akobudoy Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 01:21)cmik Wrote:
(2017-06-04, 21:24)carce Wrote: Well, we'll see. There is still the lite plan I can try first. and if necessary I go with the premium one. Cant imagine to watch tfc without kodi anymore Big Grin

Hi,
I've found why Basic plan doesn't work. But it is a little hard to test because of concurent viewing error (limited to 1 viewer at a time maybe).
I'll keep you posted if my fix works.

Thanks! Pls keep us posted if or when you're able to get the basic plan to work

Basic plan is now available in version 0.0.57.
It will automatically update the addon if you have installed it from my repo.
(2017-06-05, 05:22)filgerms Wrote: Hi cmik,

Thank you for all the efforts.

Noticed too of the SD quality on my android box, but on the website programs are playing on HD quality. Except I guessed for TV patrol as being played on a smaller picture ratio, looks to me that it is playing on HD.

Where is your location ? So I can try to make the test with a VPN from your country to reproduce the issue.
Thanks in advance.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9