• 49(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
I've updated from 0.55 to 0.57 thru CMIK repo and I can confirm that this works on my TV:
- Sony Bravia Android TV (marshmallow OS)
- Kodi 17.3

I love that the live tv is now working. Now I can stay updated watching ANC and DZRH live.

Thanks CMIK.
@Karellen- Removed
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-07, 19:27)jingbee Wrote: @cmik, your version works if i will delete the tfc plug in add on every time a get a red error

Hi jingbee,
Thanks for your feedback.
Can you retrieve the error log trace?
To identify why it throws an error at start.
Thanks in advance
(2017-06-07, 18:03)DavidAlcatraz Wrote: @cmik
Do you also get the pixelation problem? I tried using French VPN and several other locations but didn't see any changes..

I do have pixelation problem also and it is really obvious on moving streams (ex: ASAP). I've released a version 0.0.58. I hope this fix this problem. It seems so for me.
Everything works on kodi V16 now. The addon starts working fine even though I didnt do anything. I guess it was the tfc server that was giving the problem. I also notice that it is alot faster compare to yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-06-08, 00:44)cmik Wrote: I do have pixelation problem also and it is really obvious on moving streams (ex: ASAP). I've released a version 0.0.58. I hope this fix this problem. It seems so for me.

With 0.58 I am no longer getting the red box error, everything works as it should so far, picture quality is definitely better.

The only slight issue is that when I first open the addon I get a time out error message, but then it the addon opens as it should, so no problem really, just thought I would mention it.

Thanks
Hi, is there a way to get the .58 updated automatically? I installed *removed* but it doesn't update. Thanks alot guys for you hard work.
(2017-06-06, 20:46)chaukody Wrote:
(2017-06-06, 17:16)benaranguren Wrote: @cmik, I have a pure web scraping version available on GitHub.

https://github.com/benaranguren/nuodtayo...-0.1.0.zip

It is based on the original release by todits but as you know already a lot had to change so I used yours as a reference for the playback portion. It turns out it just needed all the cookies to be included in the header.

I only tried it with a premium account and you might need to remove any existing cookies if you only see 2minutes worth of video.

I'll add the source code later instead of just the zip.

I hope this helps.

This one works for my 16.1 jarvis installation. Basic Account.
Thanks!
YES! it is working on Amazon Fire TV, JArvis 16.
thank you guys
@cmik , @bolinao... kindly share the link for the 0.58
caymania,

Does this run automatically every time Kodi starts and checks & installs the latest TFC.tv addon updates?

Thanks in advance,
jcollinsjr
(2017-06-08, 05:15)plm25 Wrote: @cmik , @bolinao... kindly share the link for the 0.58

You can find it here:
http://bit.ly/2sFgCAQ
@jcollinsjr ... salamat
(2017-06-08, 01:34)bolinao Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 00:44)cmik Wrote: I do have pixelation problem also and it is really obvious on moving streams (ex: ASAP). I've released a version 0.0.58. I hope this fix this problem. It seems so for me.

With 0.58 I am no longer getting the red box error, everything works as it should so far, picture quality is definitely better.

The only slight issue is that when I first open the addon I get a time out error message, but then it the addon opens as it should, so no problem really, just thought I would mention it.

Thanks

@cmik

The same observation. Thanks.
(2017-06-08, 03:14)tonsan Wrote: Hi, is there a way to get the .58 updated automatically? I installed *removed* but it doesn't update. Thanks alot guys for you hard work.

Hi,
You have to install the addon from the repo. It would normally get the latest version (.58) and auto check for update at every start of Kodi.
You can also check for updates manually.
@cmik

Version .58 fixed the pixelatiin issue for me.
Maraming salamat po...
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9