• 52(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2017-06-11, 19:17)Super68 Wrote: It seems benaranguren 0.1.4 version of tfc is broken..

I just pushed v0.1.5. There was a minor update to TFC.tv's web site that caused the episodes not to show.

I'm still trying to figure out why the auto update is not working.
(2017-06-12, 06:12)benaranguren Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 19:17)Super68 Wrote: It seems benaranguren 0.1.4 version of tfc is broken..

I just pushed v0.1.5. There was a minor update to TFC.tv's web site that caused the episodes not to show.

I just downloaded the update. Movies are working again but there is a lot of work to be done.
Live videos section no longer plays(worked previously on .58)
HD videos are back to being pixelated pre .58(This was corrected in .58)
TV episodes don't have individual thumbnails anymore

I had to do some digging to find this link
https://github.com/benaranguren/nuodtayo...-0.1.5.zip
I found a different method, just add this to your kodi "add source" then type this repository link

@Karellen - Link removed
(2017-06-12, 07:25)cody_dude Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 06:12)benaranguren Wrote:

I just downloaded the update. Movies are working again but there is a lot of work to be done.
Live videos section no longer plays(worked previously on .58)
HD videos are back to being pixelated pre .58(This was corrected in .58)
TV episodes don't have individual thumbnails anymore

I had to do some digging to find this link
https://github.com/benaranguren/nuodtayo...-0.1.5.zip

Thank you @cody_dude
Now I can try out this version.
@esteke

Your link breaches our Forum Rules. I have removed your link to that repository.

Please do not post it again in our Forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I took @cmik fix for pixelation and pushed it as v0.1.6.

I found that auto update still doesn't work on my box but if you do "Check for updates", then it automatically installs the update. "Check for updates" is under System -> Settings -> Add-Ons, then hit "Left" key to reveal for more options. This is for Kodi 16.1. I'm sure there's something similar for Kodi v17.x

Also, I'm not sure if there's a reason to keep using v0.1.x series vs @cmik's builds. I'll continue to try to fix v0.1.x but if you all think we should drop my build, I'm happy to oblige so we can avoid confusion.

Thanks all.
Members,

Fair warning. cmik's build is infringing and discussion of it will not be allowed here.

We are now further looking into other links posted in this thread. Anything that breaches the Forum Rules will be removed. If there is a sizeable number of these breaching posts or if you continue to post links that are infringing, we will close this thread.

You have been warned a second time. There will be no third warning.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-06-13, 01:15)Karellen Wrote: Fair warning. cmik's build is infringing and discussion of it will not be allowed here.

Exactly how is infringing on the forum rules ? it's not a banned addon, his addon is not streaming pirated content, it streams legal content that people have paid for.

It doesn't break TFC's t@c.

(2017-06-13, 01:07)benaranguren Wrote: Also, I'm not sure if there's a reason to keep using v0.1.x series vs @cmik's builds. I'll continue to try to fix v0.1.x but if you all think we should drop my build, I'm happy to oblige so we can avoid confusion.

Thanks all.

Keep your build going please.
(2017-06-13, 01:07)benaranguren Wrote: I took @cmik fix for pixelation and pushed it as v0.1.6.

I found that auto update still doesn't work on my box but if you do "Check for updates", then it automatically installs the update. "Check for updates" is under System -> Settings -> Add-Ons, then hit "Left" key to reveal for more options. This is for Kodi 16.1. I'm sure there's something similar for Kodi v17.x

Also, I'm not sure if there's a reason to keep using v0.1.x series vs @cmik's builds. I'll continue to try to fix v0.1.x but if you all think we should drop my build, I'm happy to oblige so we can avoid confusion.

Thanks all.

Keep updating your build please..
Hello,

Just wanted to ask why is the tfc.tv on kodi not working, it is empty. I am subsrcibed it was working just fine until I believe 3 weeks agp. I am hoping you can help me ont this. Thank you and appreciate it.

(2013-02-12, 06:59)todits Wrote: Hello there,

If you are a subscriber of TFC.tv (Filipino shows) or would like to watch TFC.tv on your XBMC device, please take a look at my addon. Please add the repository by downloading it from here: https://code.google.com/p/todits-xbmc/ and add the tfctv plugin.

You will need a TFC.tv (http://tfc.tv) subscription to use it. They offer a trial account if you wanna give TFC.tv a try.

The project is still in alpha but is very much usable. Please report any issues about the addon in the project page.

Thanks

-- Edit (2016-01-28): Updating the download link since the project was moved elsewhere
Please use this download link instead:
https://github.com/todits-xbmc/todits-xb...p?raw=true
(2017-06-13, 01:15)Karellen Wrote: Members,

Fair warning. cmik's build is infringing and discussion of it will not be allowed here.

We are now further looking into other links posted in this thread. Anything that breaches the Forum Rules will be removed. If there is a sizeable number of these breaching posts or if you continue to post links that are infringing, we will close this thread.

Hi Karellen,

May you please explain why my build is infringing (you can PM me if you want) ? It is important to understand so I can correct it.
Do not hesitate to ask details on how this addon works.

Best regards,

Thanks in advance.
(2017-06-13, 01:07)benaranguren Wrote: I took @cmik fix for pixelation and pushed it as v0.1.6.

Thanks all.
Thanks for fixing the pixelation. I hope you can fix the live video error and thumbnails in the next update.
Karerellen,
So why didnt you further look into the post first before you start accusing cmiks build and everyone of infringing. Apparrently you dont use it thats why you dont know what it is so why are you even here on this thread?

Sent from my iPhone
Benaranguren,
Please keep supporting your build. It's always good to have alternative.

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-06-13, 01:15)Karellen Wrote: Members,

You are wrong. Cmik's addon is just a shortcut to links on a legit and paid tv service site from the Philippines. The site is tfc.tv, go check it out for yourself. He made the addon because it is much easier to use and navigate than using the awful Android and Apple apps that TFC provides.

Please don't jump to conclusions and assume things. His time and effort is greatly helping the "legit/legal" kodi community.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9