• 4(current)
Consilium B: XBMC remote (unofficial remote)
Just submitted version 1.2

- Added Live TV and Radio.
- Configurable query time-out (configurable via Settings).
- Resolved some issues around collections.
- Removed unused parameters in queries used for songs (should give some extra speed).
- Added swipe down on background to show remote control and swipe up on remote control to remove it.
- UI tweaks.
- Minor bug fixes.

Is there anyone who likes the app willing to give a positive review on the app store? Big Grin
Could use them.

Thanks in advance!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2013-03-04, 20:21)rschiks Wrote: Is there anyone who likes the app willing to give a positive review on the app store? Big Grin

Will do. But i'll wait until version 1.2 is out, ok?
(2013-02-19, 11:25)prawnee Wrote: Hi rschiks, the remote looks pretty but have you got a preview video so that i can look at the functionality before i commit to buy?

TheiPhoneAppReview.com did a review (+video). You can find it here: Consilium B: XBMC remote review
(2013-03-03, 11:16)rschiks Wrote:
(2013-03-02, 21:40)Lordan Wrote: Thank you for your response rschiks.

I just took a look into the json api and made some tests. The GetEpisodes call as done from Consilium takes 32 seconds to complete on my rp. Thus you're right, it's the 30 seconds timeout that makes the result in Consilium empty. I checked the the GetSongs() call, too. This call never succeeds with the passed parameters. After some time (more than a minute) the rp closes the connection. That's either a rp internal timeout or a size restriction. When i remove the fanart and the thumbnail parameter the call succeeds (nearly 4 MB and 60 sec runtime). Interestingly, the fanart parameter alone let the call fail.

I am going to take the advise of Millencolin007 and see if I can do it in batches. To be continued! Big Grin

I have already been experimenting with batches and so far it looks good. I have already done it for songs and will also do it for the rest. I still need some for this, but's it's coming in version 1.3.
Did also some other performance tweaks :-)
(2013-02-24, 13:28)rschiks Wrote:
(2013-02-24, 12:16)MarkusK Wrote: It looks very nice.
But for me only the episodes appears in Home Menu. And not all of the Thumbs were shown, only a few. Host is correct. On Constellation and XBMC Remote it works.
Recently added movies: No movies found!
Recently added albums: No albums found!

When i hit files, then i see in the folder root "Music" and "Video". But then i can't browse in all Video folders ^^

I use it on MacOS Mountain Lion and XBMC Frodo Stable.

To be absolutely sure: Is XBMC also showing thumbs for the episodes your are missing thumbs for? Constellation has a local cache and could be using the thumbs from there.

At this moment I can't explain why the recently added movies and albums are not found. I have been testing with both the x86 and x64 versions of XBMC and found no problems.
I will have to dig a little bit deeper.

The no items found issue will be fixed in version 1.3 (i hope Big Grin ). It's a XBMC on MacOS related issue. Please be patient.
I am currently busy with getting the movie sets from XBMC (available in version 1.3). In the movieinfo window you can scroll vertically through the movies in the set. Selecting the movie will give you the info:

Request: Is there anyone who would like to make a short promotion video of Consilium B? It will be placed on youtube. I really don't have the right equipement for it.
I would like someone (preferably in english) to demonstrate the app. The video (just a few minutes) should demonstrate basic things like:
- Setting up Consilium B with XBMC
- Browsing through movies
- Browsing through series
- Changing fanart
- Using the remote control

If you are interested please leave a message (or PM me).

Thanks in advance,

Richard
(2013-03-02, 18:19)bobrap Wrote:
(2013-03-01, 22:58)rschiks Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 16:18)bobrap Wrote: Thanks, looking forward to the new releases.

Could you check if version 1.11 solves your problem.

Seems to work fine. Thanks!

A few questions...Does this not support:
XBMC Movie Sets (Grouping by sets)
Watched, Unwatched, All views

Is it possible to add marking a series as watched by the series as a whole, by season and by episode?

Thanks again.Smile

As you can see below...watched/unwatched and all will be available in version 1.3

Just submitted version 1.3:

- Now getting items in batches. Raspberry Pi and large collections should benefit.
- Added movie sets.
- Added watched/unwatched/all filter for movies and episodes.
- Resolved issue no items returned with XBMC on OS X.
Just bought your app, and its great.
Are You planning to add autodetect on xbmc installations by the way?

..and a question. How Do i get the © context menu on items and (s) settings menu in Home view?

/om
(2013-03-23, 00:31)oleroc Wrote: Just bought your app, and its great.
Are You planning to add autodetect on xbmc installations by the way?

..and a question. How Do i get the © context menu on items and (s) settings menu in Home view?

/om

Thanks for buying Rofl

The autodetect is a good idea. I'll put it on my list.
Not all menu shortcuts are available in the remote. I will look into this.
Hi,

I bought your app. It look great ! But when i try to display ( series, album, movies) it's take a long time. I modified the time out (150sec) and i have a huge db (2000 movies and 130 series). My question, is there a workaround to accelerate the display? By way your app look great. Bravo !

PS: Sorry for poor english :-)
(2013-03-23, 14:14)Noexicaise Wrote: Hi,

I bought your app. It look great ! But when i try to display ( series, album, movies) it's take a long time. I modified the time out (150sec) and i have a huge db (2000 movies and 130 series). My question, is there a workaround to accelerate the display? By way your app look great. Bravo !

PS: Sorry for poor english :-)

Thanks!

In the next version your problem should be solved! It fetches items in batches. The new version should be available any day now (it's has been submitted to Apple last monday).
I am now adding the TV schedules of the series in your XBMC database (source thetvdb.com). Do you like it?

Looks great ! It s also great if you can add the smart playlists :-)

All the best
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Consilium B: XBMC remote (unofficial remote)1