• 22(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Is fire stick like an android device?
If yes search the .kodi folder and there you can edit your file.
Or, make a .zip of your plugin.video.raitv folder with the default.py already edited and install from zip on your fire stick.
Peppe
I usually use "File Commander" on the Amazon fire TV stick... You have only to start the "pc transfer" process and you'll able to copy your zip file directly on your device.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
(2017-04-15, 01:04)manalishi79 Wrote: Hey all,
you can see on Github Nightflyer has been active in resolving the issue. The above fix is not the right way to do it.

https://github.com/nightflyer73/plugin.v.../issues/22

Is anyone else using Amazon Firestick with Kodi?

I'm trying to manually re-install this add-on but can't get it to work. File manager > add source. Then got to add-ons > install from zip file

doesn't work!?

I got it to work following https://github.com/nightflyer73/plugin.v.../issues/22

I am not able to see "archivi telegiornali"....but I am able now to see the third line called "replay"...and from there you can see all the programs for the day you want to see. Personally I only watch news...etc. ciao
Can you make an addon for Rai Sport?
From August 21st 2017 the RaiPlay website requires user authentication:

http://www.raiplay.it/user/login.html

will the ad-don support that?
Yesterday the addon was working fine.
Today it gives an error every time I try to open something on "Programmi on demand".
I even tried to use a vpn service with no luck.
Can someone please fix it? Thanks
The addon list all items but can't play videos Sad
I am on kodi 16 and can't update to kodi 17 as my android version is 4.4.2 . The rai player add-on isn't working as I am continually getting a version check error . Can I do anything ?
Hi to all, one question.. This add-on not work to many month. This add-on is Death?

Thanks, Marco.
(2017-10-30, 17:32)marcopt Wrote: Hi to all, one question.. This add-on not work to many month. This add-on is Death?

Thanks, Marco.

Hi Marco. I did use the add-on a little bit in the past days and it worked fine. I've watched some several old episodes of a cartoon and some TG of the very same day from 'archivio telegiornali'.

Do you live abroad or in Italy? Any specific part which does not work?
Hi Clemmy, i live in Italy... Near Florence. The add-on loads all the listings, populate all the archives, but any movie that launches does not part and it does not give any error ... Thanks
Ok. I never tried any movie, so I cannot comment on this. I'll try and report back.

Maybe on movies Rai has implemented more restrictions due to licensing. In the list weeks I did only watch 'Masha e Orso' and 'TG3' Smile
I'm trying to play tg and other programs but it does not work, even streaming channels
I'm using the development builds version 18 (64bit) ... Could this be the problem?
Ahhh, that might be the problem! I'm on version 17.5.1.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2