• 24(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Hello Nightflyer...I have been trying to send you a pm but its not letting me send pm messages.  I truly hope that you can help me. I am without Rai on Demand for 2 days now and I am doing research to find a solution to this problem.  I have been told that I need to change something about python script default.py and I don't know how to do this...?? I do not even know if I can receive inbox messages at this point..?? I can give you my private email:  [email protected]
I am willing to pay as well. I do not have a clue as to how to go about solving this. I appreciate your help...Thank you in advance
Liliana
@Lillyanna

Why are you asking for PM's for general help?

If you have a problem with an add-on, then discuss it here in the forum for all other to benefit from, if they have the same problem. Why you want to do it in private, I do not understand.

And for your own safety, remove your email address.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ciao lilyana.
Per prima cosa avrai bisogno di installare un tool adatto per la modifica del file python che vedremo successivamente.Notepad++:
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.5.4.html installato l'editor usalo per modificare il file sul tuo PC:C:\Users\lilly\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.raitv\default.pyHo preso il path dal log che hai pubblicato, quindi non puoi sbagliare.a questo punto non devi fare altro che individuare il seguente gruppo di codice:
 def log_country():
    raiplay = RaiPlay()
    country = raiplay.getCountry()
    xbmc.log("RAI geolocation: %s" % country)
 e sostituire, come ho scritto nel mio post, la funzione raiplay.getCountry() con la stringa "Italia"Se può aiutarti la riga in questione è la numero 354.Prima di fare la modifica fai una copia del file originale, in amaniera da poterla ripristinare se fosse necessario.Fatta la modifica, se tutto è andato bene, come spero, il plugin riprenderà a funzionare come prima dell'interruzione.Fammi sapere se hai ancora bisogno di aiuto.Saluti.

English:
First of all you need a proper tool to edit python script.
For windows environment tool is named notepad++ and here is the url where you can download it: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.5.4.html
Once tool has been installed, you can use it to modify C:\Users\lilly\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.raitv\default.py
Path is specific for lilyana environmen, other people needs to adapt path for their environment.
To patch script the following code needs to be seek:
 def log_country():
    raiplay = RaiPlay()
    country = raiplay.getCountry()
    xbmc.log("RAI geolocation: %s" % country)

you need to substitute raiplay.getCountry() with "Italia" string.
If it can helps code we are speacking about is at line 354 of file.
To prevent any problem you are suggested to store a copy of original file before to apply any modification.
After modification you can expect plugin to working fine again.
Good luck.
I have  been trying to seek help with an addon. I see that LucaZeta says that he sent me an email. I do not see anything in my email, so that is why i am trying pm as well bcuz if I can find someone to help with remote assist, that would be great. T
Rainbow 
Gentilissimo LucaZeta....io sono assolutamenta nuova a tutto questo..!! Non ci capisco nulla..!!! ho fatto il download del note e poi..?? credimi, non capisco cosa devo fare adesso.
TI RINGRAZIO per il tempo e per l'assistenza.  Ho bisogno di qualcuno che me lo possa fare tramite assitenza remota. Aiuto
@Karellen ...there is a specific reason that I am asking Luca to communicate via pm. thnx
@Lillyanna

Well... what is that specific reason?

We are an open forum here, and we don't want members soliciting private help through this forum. That is not the purpose of this forum

Keep your questions in the open so all members can benefit.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@LucaZeta

English please
My Signature
@Karellen 
the specific reason is that I DO NOT KNOW how to handle this problem..!! I have absolutely no idea as to what I am doing..?? so I am asking for remote assistance.
So sorry, but I am not soliciting. I just need help with my Rai on Demand addon..!!!
Ok, that is why we have this forum here... so you can get help.

Ask your question here, others can see it, and they can offer help to you... instead of you asking individual members for emails and PM's.

We won't bite, and there is nothing to be embarassed about if you don't know how it all works. Most of the members here are pretty patient and will help.
My Signature
we understand each other better in italian and I saw that others have spoken in another language on other pages...so , I thought that it was ok
You can write in Italian, but you also need to post the English translation, so it is a bilingual post. Just pop your post in to Google Translate, then copy and paste.... https://translate.google.com.au/

We are not too worried if it is not perfectly accurate. Smile
My Signature
@Karellen ..I have been here for 2 days and I really haven't found anyone to help. Just LucaZeta, I am not embarrassed. I am here asking for help...Can you kindly help me, then..Huh
I am having a similar issue using the plugin on a FireStick. How to I make the same modifications to the file but then compile it to reload onto the FireStick?
Ti rispondo in Italiano, il problema è in raiplay.py.  Vai nella cartella  plugin.video.raitv  --> resources --> lib e sostituisci quel raiplay.py con questo qui https://pastebin.com/s7uPmEwf . Ho scritto anche su github nella pagina del suo sviluppatore

The problem is in raiplay.py. Go in the folder  plugin.video.raitv  --> resources --> lib and replace that raiplay.py with this https://pastebin.com/s7uPmEwf. I wrote on developer's page github too.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2