• 27(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
(2018-03-04, 16:48)lucapoison Wrote: Will your update solve this problem? Thanks

this is not a problem. you have to be in italy.
(2018-03-05, 10:51)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2018-03-04, 16:48)lucapoison Wrote: Will your update solve this problem? Thanks

this is not a problem. you have to be in italy.
A few months ago all those shows were visible outside of Italy... I've tried from a Pc on the website and I saw that they geo locked the whole content. No big deal, I'll use the VPN
Hello fscara.... I am also plagued by Rai on Demand not working since Saturday evening, March 3, 2018.  I read your instructions but I do not know how to modify the file python script and enter 'Italia".  I would appreciate it if someone could help me via remote assistance.  Or, if you could explain to me the steps in a very simple manner, I would truly appreciate ie.
Grazie,
Liliana
Hello Nightflyer...I am having serious difficulty with Rai on Demand errors in continuation.  I am fairly new to Kodi and I do not know how to use github..?? I do not know what it is..?  Do you think you could explain this to me with very easy steps..? or with remote assistance thru teamviewer and I will pay you..?  
Thank you very much!!!
Liliana
Rainbow 
Hello Karellen....I was somehow able to get Rai on Demand working when you asked me on 2-7-18. but now I am having the same problem again and I just do not know how to fix it..??
I downloaded a plugin that someone posted here a couple of weeks ago and I tried to add that addon but it is not coming up in the user file.  I am fairly new to all this.
Thank you for reaching out to me.  I appreciate it... :-)
rai changed lots of things in their sites. also on demand media are restricted to italy
Ok, Thank you Peppe, now Rai on Demand is working..!!! Grazie mille..!!!! 
Liliana
Live channels and Replay works fine, but Fiction under OnDemand Programs are not working for me. I'm seeing errors like this:

18:28:52.226 T:24080   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: unknown url type: /dl/video/stl/Laportarossa1.srt
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\XYZ\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.raitv\default.py", line 441, in <module>
                                                play(url, pathId)
                                              File "C:\Users\XYZ\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.raitv\default.py", line 128, in play
                                                srtFile = raiplay.fixSRT(srtUrl)
                                              File "C:\Users\XYZ\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.raitv\resources\lib\raiplay.py", line 104, in fixSRT
                                                data = urllib2.urlopen(url)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
                                                return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 421, in open
                                                protocol = req.get_type()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 283, in get_type
                                                raise ValueError, "unknown url type: %s" % self.__original
                                            ValueError: unknown url type: /dl/video/stl/Laportarossa1.srt
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
18:28:52.256 T:22956   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.raitv/?path_id=%2Fraiplay%2Fvideo%2F2017%2F02%2FLa-porta-rossa-primo-episodio-8a90f129-bf10-41b9-a9f5-6446c3f937c2.html%3Fjson&mode=play]
Hi All,
Since few days I'm getting a plugin error when looking at any Telegiornale. Some programs are still working, but many of them are returning an error.
I can post the log, if needed.
Is anyone seeing the same problem?
Any help will be much appreciated.
trying to see some Telegiornale with a patched version of RAI on Demand plugin, gives me no error.

I have installed pach from GitHub and I have an Italian public IP.
I sudgest to check your automatic update option set for your RAI on Demand plug-in: it has to be set disabled.

If automatic update is set on, then after a while the standard official kodi, bugged version will be installed again.
At least since the author of plug-in will upload on standard kodi repository the right working version.

Have a nice day.
Everything except news says only available in Italy even though I am using a VPN.

This is the only addon I have run across that must know I am using a VPN.
(2018-04-16, 17:09)rocko Wrote: Everything except news says only available in Italy even though I am using a VPN.

This is the only addon I have run across that must know I am using a VPN.
Same here in Germany using a paid VPN
Sorry tried to use your quote but didn't work.

My VPN is Tunnelbear and always works great except on this addon.
Hello all...plz forgive me but I posted yesterday regarding the Video Mediaset plug-in and I can no longer find it. I saw that someone replied but I can no longer find the post..!! I am not good at using this forum.
If someone can help me with Video Mediaset Italian TV saying that it is no longer available in this country...I am using Express VPN and I do not know how they can see that I am in the US if I am using a paid VPN>>? 
If someone could kindly help me out..!! Please
Thank you very much... Grazie
Lilly
Replay for rocko:

It doesn't depend on add-on witch ignore you are usion or not a VPN.
It does depend on RAI witch is probably filtering IPs they know are associated with VPN businness.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2