• 29(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
I have had a VPN Tunnel for years and more and more things are getting blocked anyway.

I don't know anything about Smart DNS but I am wondering if this would work better than a VPN?
(2018-07-07, 15:03)lucapoison Wrote: May I add that many shows are impossible to see abroad even with the VPN (Geo location error… I think they "banned" my provider) like "Libero" for example or some fictions.
(2018-07-09, 00:31)rocko Wrote: I have had a VPN Tunnel for years and more and more things are getting blocked anyway.
VPN discussions are to be held in the Off-topic forum thread. Talking about how to circumvent certain restrictions will get you on a slippery slope. So, don't.
hi all can any one be able to help me as rai on demand not working on kodi
Hi all i am still ranning nightflyer-2.0.0 on kodi is there any upadte to this zip please
ok  for me  the addons run fine with the site  www.raiplay.it  (i check it with the browser) ,  but many interesting contents are now  on the site http://www.raistoria.rai.it/programmi.aspx   and in  http://www.raiscuola.rai.it/programmi.aspx   : Is it possible to add the last ones?
It appears to me: addon not working, flagged in the repo; but it's still working. Why?
hello, it worked too .. but they have turned off the repository, motivation: not working .. but it is not true
The plugin has been flagged not working and has disappeared from my add on list. I readed that it's still working, so where I can find it?
That's crazy... It was working
Hi, 
same problem, Rai ondemand is marked as "broken" and it's not working.
How we can fix it?
Thanks and regards
I've just tried installing the add-on on Kodi 17.6 (android version), the process fails and the logs report "due to invalid structure".

I've downloaded the .zip file directly from the Kodi website.

Oops... never mind that was another unrelated issue Smile
Any news regarding this add-on please?
I'm affraid it will disappear with next upgrade. Sad
My parents have been a pain in my ass and they are desperate to watch RAI news so I want to know if there's a way to get its addon back on Kodi. The addon has been disappeared for the past couple of months now. Your help would be very, very appreciated. Please and thank you. Regards.
Until it is possible to load external plugin you can import RAI On Demand from Git-hub repository.
You will have to read backward this thread in order to find right references.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2