• 26(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Ciao Goldonyx, ho scaricato il file col fix da mediafire,l'ho installato, ma quando lo faccio partire prima "Rai on demand error check the log for more information"
Cosa sto sbagliando?
Sono sul Firetv Stick, Kodi 17.5
we have to speak english on this forum.!
use the zip file from nightflyer github
https://github.com/nightflyer73/plugin.v...master.zip
it is working for me
@carognaverde E' strano. Anch'io ho firestick ma kodi 17.6 e funziona. Scarica il file che ti ha suggerito peppe_sr e riprova.

@carognaverde It's strange. I also have firestick but Kodi 17.6 and this works. Download file suggested by peppe_sr and retry.
Thank you, thank you all. Master.zip, that's the one Smile just in time for Sanremo
hi to everyone
i tested just yesterday the fix : http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctf1jtr65i....raitv.zip
i confirm the RAI addon work again

Ciao a tutti
confermo che il fix funziona. l'ho installato ieri sera e tutto è toranto a funzionare

@Lillyanna

Does the updated add-on solve your problem?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Final goal is to have the plug-in fixed as update into official repository, and we are still waiting for that.
Package plugin.video.raitv-master.zip has been updated on github and runs without problems.
Kodi repository is still not updated and Kodi package officially distributed is effected by problem.

which is the procedure to follow in order to have Kodi repository alligned with github package ?
have to wait for the developer
(2018-02-09, 10:00)LucaZeta Wrote: Package plugin.video.raitv-master.zip has been updated on github and runs without problems.
Kodi repository is still not updated and Kodi package officially distributed is effected by problem.

which is the procedure to follow in order to have Kodi repository alligned with github package ?
The plugin on github is still not fixed. It just workarounds the error. When I'll properly fix it I'll also submit an update to the official Kodi repo.
I have substituted  raiplay.getCountry() with "Italia" and it worked. I have been blaming VPN service for weeks...  Rolleyes. There is another bug in the addon at least on kodi Leia, I'm not able play any live channel under "Dirette TV" by just pressing ok on the remote control, nothing happens and the stream does not start. As a workaround I long press ok and then click on "Play from here" ("Riproduci da qui").
How did u get the addon working on Leia? I downloaded to plugin from GitHub and tried to substitute raiplay.getCountry() with "Italia" but it is not starting any video. I also don't see errors, just nothing is appearing.
to whom it may concern. I've been plagued from video plugin RaiOnDemand not working messages up to this morning.
I've now decided to investigate the Kodi logs and, after havng read a few posts on this forum and modified two files, finally managed to get the plugin working. 

My Kodi version is 17.6, my RaiIOnDemand installed plugin version is 2.0.0
The posts today (20180304) I found helpful are:  
The files I modified are:
  • kodi/addons/plugin.video.raitv/default.py
    set constant value
    country = "Italia"
  • kodi/addons/plugin.video.raitv/resources/lib/raiplay.py
    replaced file with the one from pastebin (after having checked differences with the original) 

Unfortunatly I've no more my Kodi logs (kodi/temp/kodi.log) to show the errors I got before applying the patches. 

Many thanks to nightflyer73 and to all involved in the forum
     f.
The issue has already been fixed in my github repo. I have to make other changes before pushing a new version to the official kodi repository.
Hi everyone and thank you for working on this.
After you've done, it will be possible to watch all the Rai on demand library? I'm getting this screen on every item of the library with the exception of all the shows on the Rai Replay section.

Will your update solve this problem? Thanks

Luca (Germany)Image
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2