Has pvr addons github changed?
Quick question, is the github changed?
The usually github:
https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-ad...its/master

Has its last commit +20 days ago?
The man has more important business to take care of atm... however if you look carefully you will see he's been about in the last couple of days (no commits though).

But that is still the official source for PVR addons at the moment (afaik).

Adam
yes, i'll be clicking green buttons again soon

edit: there you go Tongue
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
TY, I was almost thinking a big change has happend (including of PVR addons in the main github of XBMC LOL)
(2013-02-13, 01:31)dushmaniac Wrote: yes, i'll be clicking green buttons again soon

edit: there you go Tongue
Hi, thx. Waiting Smile How can i compile you pvr.demo for android or ios. The description in readme is only for win, linux, osx.

Thx
pvr add-ons are included in xbmc's binaries for that platform.
"make -C tools/android/depends/xbmc-pvr-addons" in xbmc's tree iirc
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
(2013-02-15, 21:13)dushmaniac Wrote: pvr add-ons are included in xbmc's binaries for that platform.
"make -C tools/android/depends/xbmc-pvr-addons" in xbmc's tree iirc

thx, for fast response. I dont need the binaries. I would like to compile the pvr.simpleiptv which is based on the pvr.demo addon (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=156218) for tat platforms. So as i understand you i should inegrate this addon into the xbmc tree an compile the whole tree for the required platform? Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Has pvr addons github changed?0