• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Simplicity for XBMC 12.x (Frodo)
I mean timezone of xbmc
(2013-04-01, 13:54)denist Wrote: Here is the likeImage

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/62181510@N07/8608779197/

Could
U set the TV show next aired to the timeline

It shows me show that I already downloaded

Denis

It's strange, I don't see that happening here. Anyhow, do you use that "info" screen often? I'm not sure which file is used when you press "o". I'll try to see that.

(2013-04-01, 22:39)denist Wrote: I mean timezone of xbmc

I'm not sure I understand. What's the real use of TV show next aired? I don't use that script personally but I always thought it was meant to show you which Show that you already have in your Library that was still running.

Like : "I have Homeland and a new episode will be played tomorrow. So if you're not up to date, you should watch it now."

I could be wrong, as I don't use that.
It should show u the next shows aired for the week which u have in your library

But as I am from australia it shows different times us times

Where as metropolis skin uses my timezone and tells me when the next aired is

I don't use the info screen often but your skin isn't the only
One that does it the only
One that displays it correctly is the original
One

I'm on the latest frodo so something has changed

I'm using
Openelec 3 intel version

Denis

I might have a look at
Metropolis skin to see how
They do the next aired maybe it is different

Denis
ok, thanks for the infos! I'll look into Metropolis. Indeed, it would be much more practical that the skin look at your timezone settings.

edit - Well, in Metropolis they seem to use the same code to show the Date and Time (i.e. NextAired.%d.ShortTime) as in Simplicity. So, maybe that's an error with the script itself. M guess is that the script should automatically compensate for your timezone and put the correct value in the "ShorTime" infolabel. I'll investigate in the script thread.
(2013-04-02, 01:14)denist Wrote: I might have a look at
Metropolis skin to see how
They do the next aired maybe it is different
I love this haiku.

Were you on your phone ?
Yeah on my phone
Why is it that the TV guide is so slow to open up

And the popups come and go above TV guide...

It's weird...

U know what's going on

Denis
(2013-04-02, 11:55)denist Wrote: Why is it that the TV guide is so slow to open up

And the popups come and go above TV guide...

It's weird...

U know what's going on

Denis

I don't know, it's not slow here. Unless the script needs to re-download the information. However, the script should be launched at startup. I'll see if there's no bug there.
I'm not sure which version of xbmc is in openelec 3.0

But this might cause the issue

When u highlight the TV guide and the little icons appear above, the when u click it the icons dissapear first then a minute maybe less later it then opens the guide

Denis
(2013-04-03, 00:00)denist Wrote: I'm not sure which version of xbmc is in openelec 3.0

But this might cause the issue

When u highlight the TV guide and the little icons appear above, the when u click it the icons dissapear first then a minute maybe less later it then opens the guide

Denis

ok, I'm sure that's because the script is not launched at the startup of XBMC. Do you usually start your PC from cold or do you put it to sleep?
From cold boot
(2013-04-03, 01:24)denist Wrote: From cold boot

ok, I'll look into startup.xml to see if the script is started correctly.

When you click on your icon, does it take 1 min also after you already pressed it? I mean, the 1 min delay is always there or only the 1st time you click on it?
Always there but the icons dissapear I might try and take a video to see it

Denis
Well, on my machine, the script is called correctly and there's no delay. Could you provide a debug log?

(2013-03-29, 02:16)denist Wrote: Is there a way when I click videos on the home page that it takes you to files instead of the last section where I was

I did do it once but I had to change the videos link in the XML
File in the skin

I think it would be better to go to files

Denis

I've added an option in Skin Settings (version 3.2.5). It should be on the repo tomorrow.
Just did the video have a look

http://youtu.be/cQW-gTrBls0
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Simplicity for XBMC 12.x (Frodo)2