anyone has problem with** SHAHID*REPO FOR ARABIC CHANNEL
IM USING BOTH EDEN AND FRODO both dont stream shahid add-ons. they are all empty . any help will be appreciated thx .
Everything working good here. Go to setting/apparence and on ur skin change font fron default to ARIAL
XBMC Fever..
(2013-02-13, 04:03)fouad796 Wrote: Everything working good here. Go to setting/apparence and on ur skin change font fron default to ARIAL
Japgeisha datelinBe='1360720903' Wrote: IM USING BOTH EDEN AND FRODO both dont stream shahid add-ons. they are all empty . any help will be appreciated thx .

use the plugin in my signature
sorry i did change to arial based that's the only option i have and went back nothing is empty contenant i have list but if i click on them like mbc or anything eles is empty only dots
shahid thx lot i did instal yours from the link of your signature. some i can see latin alphabet and only few work . the other no text only numbers. the rest is like a ghost only dot but if you scroll down you have no text nothing lookjs empty but i can see on the side picture and i just click even if there no text nothing and some tv pops up . very weired help plz i love your repos .
(2013-02-13, 04:23)Japgeisha Wrote: shahid thx lot i did instal yours from the link of your signature. some i can see latin alphabet and only few work . the other no text only numbers. the rest is like a ghost only dot but if you scroll down you have no text nothing lookjs empty but i can see on the side picture and i just click even if there no text nothing and some tv pops up . very weired help plz i love your repos .

Change your font to arial as fouad said
i did change font from arial based to default with no cap . i can see the title now and text but most of the serires i click on them and they dont stream they just hung anf freez .with no picture showing ? using apple tv 2 frodo thx

arial in my case is not showing as i said default with no cape is showing but experiencing problem streaming . thx again

it take time to get the steam but starts working with some weired text that is not arabic letters thx
sorryyyyyyyyyy u r right . i could luck it on arial now and it's good thx guy sorry for the questions . thx
GOD IM NOT sure what is happening again with the arial font i get empty list for everything except the first mbc misr that shows 4 links . the rest empty using foro on apple tv . what m i doing wrong here .thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
anyone has problem with** SHAHID*REPO FOR ARABIC CHANNEL0