Music album artwork (covers) Not showing up frodo
My album artwork (covers) are not showing up for some of my albums.
The ones that are not shown are those which do not have a folder.jpg.
I scan items to library but still, they do not show up.
How am I supposed to fix that?
When I scanned items to library in Eden, album covers were retrieved.
Folder structure:
artist/ fanart.jpg folder.jpg (not in all of them)
artist/album/fanart.jpg folder.jpg (not in all of them)
If I am not mistaken, normally the folder.jpg is retrieved from the same album cover, if it's not something weird.
Skin transparency, but it does the same to confluence, and aeon-nox as well.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Perhaps, nobody has experienced this issue!
I am seeing the same issue with frodo (most recent maintenance release). Some albums no longer show the cover.jpg.

I am not sure if there is a strict correlation, but I did notice that the covers not showing tend to be high resolution scans (typically of 2MB or more in size). Looks like Eden was OK to take up large scanned covers, but Frodo seems to be choking.

Where you able to find a solution/workaround?
Digging a bit more, I noticed one pattern with XBMC 12.2: when I have more than one album in the same folder (typical for CD Sets where I have single FLACs and multiple Cuefiles in the same folder - other than that I only have one album per folder), XBMC fails to read the "cover.jpg" file that's in the folder.

All previous versions of XBMC used to read the cover.jpg art and assigned it to all albums in the folder (i.e. to the whole of the CD set).

Could this be an xbmc 12.2 bug, or is there some new setting to enable this that I could be missing?

ps. just noticed this is the windows forum. I am seeing this issue on linux - will open up a new thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music album artwork (covers) Not showing up frodo0